Empy Nesters at Last! : Swingers Discussion 43373
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumEmpy Nesters at Last!
TOPIC: Empy Nesters at Last!
Created by: hders The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can count on me Pen, but you know what happened to my babysitter and your kids are way to young for me so I am sure You and I can arrange payment for services rendered! (payment for babysitting of course!)

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Me, me, me!!!!! We both loves babies so much!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Penny, Penny, Penny!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I remember when our last left home. As he and his best friend left in that U-haul for college, I sttod there sobbing and waving and calling out all the way down the street. I returned to seek comfort from Bacchus and he was no where to be seen. Finally found the SOB in the wine cellar pulling out our best champagne to celebrate. I wanted to bean him. But it ended up taking all of two days to get over. Ah sweet freedom!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Congrats!!! Now's when life really begins!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Sixftbeauty,

When you use upper case letters (all capitals) It means you are shouting in a forum. Most of the people in here know you do not mean to be shouting but try to make a conscious effort to use caps only when you need them! No one likes a loud obnoxious poster and I don't feel you are but you need to lower your typing in here so that you don't get that reputation!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
so it is real?We had one leave last year, getting ready for the 2nd this year , then in 2 years the 3rd. Only one problem all 3 will be in college at the same time.Having the wife so the pockets to make sure no change leaves the pocket! Hopefuly after that time we can become a burden to our kids and allow them to support us.The middle daughter said I can not live there unless I give up power over the remote, to her. We look forward to the empty nest stage.We have quite a few weeks during the year where we have been fortunate to have the hosue all ot ourselves. Congrats to you on this stage ....

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We always talk about what all we are going to do when ALL of our kids are out of the house......... GEESH it seems so far away I told hubby I couldn't wait but we don't know where we want to travel to first...... <grins> Awaiting the day to be able to walk around the house NUDE !!!!!!

Epps LA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
I am also looking forward to the empty nest. Thank God they go to school for 12 yrs before then. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
hders, remember that when he lives that close he may show up unannounced almost any time.

When our son moved out, we informed him to always call before heading to our place, and if he sees a car parked in our driveway, just keep on driving!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Empy Nesters at Last!