E-Mail : Swingers Discussion 221017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumE-Mail
TOPIC: E-Mail
Created by: furrie0122 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO!!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
I'm soooo glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that Peghey or you would owe me a computer.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Actually, with your luck, if you pulled your schlong out in the open, lightening WOULD likely strike it.

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
Ack Nic... The visual...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
"Peghey is awesome"

Well DUH!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Sed, it worked once about 7 years ago so I keep trying, hoping lightening strikes twice. Maybe it would be cooler to wear short shorts and let my shlong hang out the bottom?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Peghey is awesome.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
furrie,

Just to educate you a little bit:

I am in my 50's, have a somewhat demanding profile that says I am not currently looking for anyone at this time, have my profile supposedly closed to everyone, and I still get several emails a week. On the occasion that I open my profile, I get a dozen or more emails a day. When I first joined here, I answered everyone, no matter how boneheaded the message. I still do reply to nearly everyone, but it gets tricky. If I reply to you but do not want to to be bothered by you again, I have to then go in and block you. Not a big deal, but it is an extra step. It is the rare occasion when saying no once is enough for a SM to get the message.

Eventually, a SF or a couple gets so tired of responding, having to look at his response to her/their response pleading the SM's case yet again, that any email which is not interesting enough to entice me to view a profile and does not have a photo becomes an immediate delete.

I have not looked at your profile, and I know that we are a tough bunch here in the fora, but a SM with a profile having no photo, skimpy on information and having no punctuation would never get a reply from me.

I hope this helps you to make some changes. Take a look at other profiles, and learn from what makes them interesting to you. Do you email couples or SF with no photos on their profile? There are a plethora of threads giving advice on creating a better profile. If you want to be successful, read and learn.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5295 posts)
Nic, you still do that with your pants?! Didn't I tell you to stop!? Freak!!!!

Furie, welcome to SLS, people will be people. Just move on and don't worry about the rude ones.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
en.wikifur.co m/wiki/The_Shining

Yes, wikifur.

The internet really does have "something for everyone"...

Is there a "wikijihad"? Probably.

*checks*

Nope.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: E-Mail