Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › During masterbation
TOPIC: During_masterbation
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
The topic that Mrs. Batts/Mrs. Poly started about using dirty language made me wonder.

During masterbation, are you vocal? Are you a grunter a moaner a screamer? a dirty talker?

Describe the typical tossing-off session (if you can) if you are a dirty talker.

-J

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I'm not even sure what the Mrs. meant by that. I've been afraid to ask. :) -Mr. W

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
The tupperware we come home with is just a cover so nobody knows it was a sex toy party! BTW, you should see what we do at scrapbooking parties! -Mrs. W

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
- mjwmjw "….I am pretty quiet and boring when I go it alone…………With a partner, we feed off each other's excitement and that is a totally different experience. -Mrs. W"

So THIS is what you girls do at those Tupperware parties, huh?!! Us guys have always wondered about the attraction for a cupboard-full of unused plastic containers! AhhHA!

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1216 posts)
Unless you live here. Then you get to see barely clothed people all the time. *WEG*

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I agree with JaiDawn...I am pretty quiet and boring when I go it alone, I think, but can be pretty loud with help :) I think it's just that the mental level of excitement isn't incredibly high for me when I'm alone (although I can be plenty turned on and it feels great physically and relaxes me). With a partner, we feed off each other's excitement and that is a totally different experience. -Mrs. W

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
- Ohhhhh POLY, you nasty girl!!!

" ,,,I tend to look at myself, particularly at my cunt :). ....... I tend to moan, grunt. But I like looking at my fuck hole when I do nasty things to it :). "

Jeeze! Even tossed in the C word! Yow! You must have been pretty hot when you typed that one up!

Speaking of which, and I've always wondered about this. Just how DOES one engage in cybersex with only one hand? :-)

By the way, it increased my heart rate, too. Nice work.

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1216 posts)
i am noisy when masturbating with someone

Fallston MD
Username hidden
(29 posts)
JoAnn,

Not true. I am very noisy when having sex but not when masturbating.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
It depends on the situation. If I am alone I masterbate in the shower and am quiet...

If I am masterbating for my hubby I am vocal about it.

I do talk dirty to him and moan. He loves to watch me materbate and it gets him going really good and he masterbates with me...

Till finally one of us can't take it any longer and jump the other 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I moan, guess if your noisier during sex you will be while masturbating...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: During masterbation
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.