Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Due diligence
TOPIC: Due diligence
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Stemming from another topic where someone posted what they do as part of their due diligence, prior to meeting other swingers.

What do you do before meeting new potential fuck *friends?*

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic,

Hell no! absolutely not... talk about creepy! ------------------------------------------------------------

"Agree with it or not, we want to make sure that the people we meet are, within reason, who they say they are. "

I understand, but in what way looking up John Dork's personal info will you find out the truth. Are there photos of the people that you are looking up that you can compare to?

" Something as simple as marital status and criminal record are quickly and freely accessed. Two clicks to give us some confidence that we're not meeting up with a cheater, or something worse, is worth it to us."

Hmm what if it's the incorrect information? what if it was not updated, just too weird for me.

I would not give out our last name to potential fuck friends. I also generally for first couple of meets don't give out any of our phone numbers, we use hubby's work phone, which is registered to a vendor that hubby deals with, so all that you'd be able to find is the vendor's name, a huge company with no one's name.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
On a somewhat related topic, some swing clubs now require fingerprints for membership. Yes, they always have required ID but fingerprints?

Would you go to a club with such a requirment?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
*spokeo, ppl, intellus, etc..* You actually pay for this service?!?!?

I guess I'm like Nic, we meet people and go from there, we don't dig up info, even though we experienced similar crap from the same California troll and a few others as Nic has.

Though I don't feel as creepy about it as I did when I read your initial post LWC, I still find it a bit unsettling that you do that, (as I'm certain MANY people do that as well). What is the purpose for looking such information up? what exactly are you looking to verify or protect yourself from?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
If I give you my real name, I wouldn't be surprised if you googled me. My issue is with those who glean details here and there and then tie them together in an attempt to learn personal information.

I had a member post inaccurate information about me that they discovered by making note that I was a runner and googled local road race results looking for anyone with my first name. THAT is not due diligence, that is just plain creepy! BTW, this person lived in CA and had no intention of meeting me.

I know another poster who got an email telling her he had looked up her first and last name and found it because she had given information on the forums about where she works etc. Again, this is not someone looking to meet, just a stalker proving that he was able to use the internet to intrude into her personal life.

My only due diligence in meeting new people is talking to them face to face and making my assessment based on intuition and experience.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
Ok, I ask, because in another thread, I read that some people actually look up personal information on those they're going to meet. Initially I was a bit, surprised, unpleasantly, but then I was wondering if perhaps it isn't such a bad thing for our own protection.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
I just make them drop trou to make sure they've got working bits.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
We have potential playmates followed by a private detective for a week or two and interview their mothers and/or neighbors.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
No showers here. The tub is being used to make homebrew, and a possum lives in the shower stall. Well actually, I'm not sure if it's dead or if it's just playing possum.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
showers sure, Only on saturdays in months that end in R

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
You guys are horrible, don't you take showers anymore?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Due diligence