Drug smuggling : Swingers Discussion 217561101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDrug smuggling
TOPIC: Drug smuggling
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So has anyone ever heard of smuggling drugs inside a gasoline delivery or transport truck's gas trailer? I am collecting information on this subject and am unable to find any information about it. I know that drugs have been hidden in just about anything and everything... But if this has been tried, shouldn't it appear someplace?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Either way, thanks for the input.

I will be submitting the story tomorrow and will go with what I have now. Edit time.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
I think there was a miscommunication about where the drugs would be.

A) inside the trailer filled with a colored liquid.

B) inside a trailer for a gas of somekind.

In both cases the truck's trailer couldn't be opened without impounding them. As an additional level of protection... I was having the drugs packaged in their typical plastic and then into an air tight sealed container which woukd have it's exterior washed before it was dumped into the gas/liquid trailer's cargo area and then filled with either the gas or liquid it transported from Mexico to the US.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
It's just a story... look up a gas tank's design and use your imagination on how it would be done; it doesn't have to be realistic.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I do not know. Admittedly I didn't watch all of the old bond films.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
"So has anyone ever heard of smuggling drugs inside a gasoline delivery or transport truck's gas trailer?"

Wasn't that in a old James Bond movie? One of the crummy ones with Timothy Dalton as Bond?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
It's been done. I've read about it before but I'm not sure where/when.

Similar- I read a news story somewhere about people smuggling drugs inside a gas tank of a car. They got caught because the car died. The repair shop discovered the drugs when working on the car. I forget how, either the fuel wasn't feeding properly and they had to drain the tank/repair the fuel pump in the tank and found it, or couldn't get much fuel in the car when they finished the repair.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Profile:

Thanks for deleting the duplicat posting.

As for this method of transportation, you might be right. I figured that someone would have talked, someone would have told the police how they transported the material in exchange for a reduced sentence.

I am only working on a short 10 page story for a contest. The real pay off is the limited publication, practice in writing and ability to add a winning story to a resume when I try to get my novels published again.

I might be trying to add too much realism for such a short story... Then again nothing stops me from expanding it into a full novel at some point.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
"But if this has been tried, shouldn't it appear someplace?"

Not if they got away with it. :)

I imagine that those trucks are highly regulated and not the best place to hide drugs.

I deleted the other double posted thread.

Gainesville FL

Username hidden
(1853 posts)
Oops, double post. My bad.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
So has anyone ever heard of smuggling drugs inside a gasoline delivery or transport truck's gas trailer?

I am collecting information on this subject and am unable to find any information about it.

I know that drugs have been hidden in just about anything and everything... But if this has been tried, shouldn't it appear someplace?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Drug smuggling