Driving in the fog : Swingers Discussion 2161321021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDriving in the fog
TOPIC: Driving in the fog
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The high beam lights are also pointed higher than the low beams, for added visibility, thus giving greater reflection to the Fog, which will dimish your veiw.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"High beams are not recommended in fog. If your vehicle has fog lights, use them.

'Nuff said!"

This cannot be overstated. High beams actually reduce your own visibility in foggy conditions since the fog more or less "reflects" the light (imagine trying to walk through a house of mirrors with a flashlight) along with the fact that they are even more unbearable to oncoming traffic than they are under normal conditions.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
4-way flashers work well too. Highly visible to other drivers and the increasing/decreasing lights allow your eyes to pick up different details at different distances.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Of course high beams wouldn't help since they reflect even more in the fog. I've found small fog lights, set lower on the front of my car, help much more than regular headlights do.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9055 posts)
I forgot about this thread.

1) my book awaits agents to pick it up and no magazine has replied about printing shorts which would lead up to the novel. So I am writing a third book. (first two are a two part scifi, now the third book is fantasy)

2) no fog lights, either headlights or high beams. Neither allowed me to see that night.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Presumably his car does not levitate. If he hit something or went off a cliff, his taillights would do something dramatic, like, disappear.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
I hear what you are saying va, but you could have just as easily followed him right off or into a cliff.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
i have fog lights on my car...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
HAHAHA toptim100, These days I can't be fooled! *wink* I prefer to not have to card my dates! I could tell you a story that could get me in big trouble from my first single days after divorce. HAHA I put myself in a put up or shut up situation! It's funny now though, he's a bouncer at a club and I always get through the lines easily.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Been having teens?

I prefer them a little older, personally.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Driving in the fog