Driving in the fog : Swingers Discussion 216132101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDriving in the fog
TOPIC: Driving in the fog
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone ever notice how you can drive better in the fog without your headlights?

I am driving in this mine and it is a foggy night. Every time I must move, I have to have my lights on... But with them off I can see further as the light isn't bouncing off the fog and reducing my line of sight.

Sadly even I will admit that others must be able to see me coming and thus the need for the lights... Don't wish to be made a flat smear on the road by one of the massive earth movers.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How could I forget this part....

Day after day, day after day we spoke our truth and reason the words fell on tone-deaf ears no matter time nor season Logic, advice everywhere Our patience did it shrink Water water everywhere but this horse just won't drink!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
'One after one by the LCD light, Too quick for groan or sigh Each typed their words with a ghastly pang And cursed him with his eye Four times fifty forum posters (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, They dropped down one by one.'

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Hear the rime of the ancient Hazletonian See his eye as he stops one of three Mesmerises one of the steel yard thieves Stay here and listen to the nightmares in his Jeep

And the music plays on, as the night passes by Caught by its spell the Hazletonian tells his tale.

Driven south to the land of the dark and fog To a place where nobody goes Through the fog flies his imagination Hailed in god's name, hoping good luck it brings.

And the Jeep on, back to the north Through the dark and fog and his imagination follows on.

The Hazletonian kills messages of reason His forum mates cry against what he's done But when the fog clears, they excoriate him And make themselves a part of the crime.

Driving on and on and on across the yard Posting on and on and on 'til all is lost.

(cutting through like 10 verses)

The Hazletonian's bound to tell of his story To tell this tale wherever he goes To teach God's word by his own example That we must love all things that God made.

And the forum guest's a sad frustrated man And the tale goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Oh sheesh, I know exactly what you were referencing... I just didn't want to sound like a dork, that's your job! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
I was actually referencing the 18th century poem (upon which the Iron Maiden song is based), but OK.

MAI-DEN! (clap clap) MAI-DEN! (clap clap)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Oh, now there's a blast from the past, Iron Maiden!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
It's the "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
I think Robert is always "in a fog."

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
*he spent thr time to make a rime or song about me... *

First it's a she, as you well know, second it's rhyme. Third, it took me less than 2 minutes to put that together, and almost non of it is rhyming. You will never get published.

What is this world coming to? a foreigner is educating an American born about spelling and the English language!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
I don't think that's one of the lyrics.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Driving in the fog