Dressing up : Swingers Discussion 44651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing up
TOPIC: Dressing up
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just don't look SLOPPY when we meet you for the first time! Mrs. Valovers is immediately turned off by dirty and/or torn jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and baseball caps.

If you look or smell like you just got home from a camping/fishing trip, you aren't showing much respect for the people you're meeting, IMHO.

If you have a well-groomed look and are wearing clean, neat clothing, we will at least sit down for a drink with you! LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We both love to dress up to go out. The look totally depends on where we're going, but whether it's just with each other or meeting up with someone else, it makes us feel good to take care with our appearance--shows we care about ourselves and each other, I think. (Regardless of how I'm dressed though, there's always a pair of sexy panties underneath!)

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
Wow PJay!!!!

Well said.<---major liking you already!!!

It's from the inside out. That's why they can't take it from you. No insults about my belly fat affect me. I thrive on the attention of quality people. If you base your self worth on what others think, you will be crushed, have issues with aging. I just am.

I am seriously dangerous around receptive women. (evil grin) They don't seem to notice my "thick" belly. Why? Because I'm sexy in whatever I'm wearing.

I've gotten the most compliments about a pic you would never think would work. My builderchick pic. I will change it to default.

I pick appropriate dressy outfits when meeting folks. I love short dresses. My legs look great in heels.

Sexy IS as Sexy Does...agreed. blows kiss to Perfect.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Poly, yes we totally agree with what you are saying about people meeting you for a first swing date, it's so funny that you mention this as we were just discussing this just yesterday......if people are even doing this and are interested in meeting other folks, then wouldn't you make an effort to put your best foot forward? Get dressed up and look nice and presentable, not like you've been sitting in front of the TV with the same pair of jeans and tee shirt on that you've been wearing for over a weeK! LOL! Yes, there IS most definately a time and place for every kind of clothing, but if you're gonna meet up with somebody, look like you are at least making an effort to take pride in your appearance.....after all, you wanted to meet this other couple didn't you? And you want them to be attracted, right? Enough said.....

Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
No role playing here, just being who we both are! I totally agree about being in whatever, whether it be jeans or a gown or suit, if you love being in it and it feels good, do it!

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
totally agree that sexy is not really about role playing We were doing some painting the other day.Suzy looked so hot with bits of paint on her face,arms and legs.Her hair ,messy She just looked great, a feeling of I just gotta have her right here and now.Thats sexy I love comfort, I like seeing a woman dressed smartly, I also adore seeing a woman in jeans. Sexy is knowing no matter what you have on you can be hot.I love to see a strong woman who can hold your attention without having to show you her ass cheeks when we are not at a swing club or party. Later on in the evening seeing the ass cheeks and breasts are just peachy. We do not find women sexy ,when they have a see me, look at me attitude. Thats a huge turnoff to us. Will we look at a woman dressed slinky and sexy, absolutely When we are going to a swing club or party ,She will get dressed in heels stockings, really hot blouse which is hidden by a blazer and blow my mind on how great she looks.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Poly, i couldn't have said it better myself! Exactly! It shows the world that you take care of yourself and care about your appearance. It does indeed say alot about an individual........Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
This is a great topic for us personally, because me and Mr. Wicked love to dress up when going out, usually he even takes longer than me to get ready! LOL! I love all of my outfits, so no single one is more of a fave than the next, i do however have some "standards" that i like to put on; my Chanel perfume, high heels (always) stockings and garter (sometimes) G-string panty, and my most favorite pieces of jewelery, in paticular a certain necklace that holds strong meaning and power for me......Mr. Wicked likes to wear his french cuff shirts with his cuff links, sometimes a pair of very nice tuxedo pants that he's got, or even one of his designer suits, depending on his mood! We are both very down to earth people, but we really do like to dress up! We really believe more people should, but we find that the majority of alot of people tend to go for the more "casual" look. That's cool, we like to be casual as well, but really do look forward to those "dressing up" times! We both are very sexual people and feel sexy always, but why not accentuate that as much as possible? It's only highlighting the sexuality that is already apparently there!!!!! Just our take on it.......Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(170 posts)
Screw TELLING us. Post a picture of you in your favorite outfit!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Dressing up