Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i have yes! I use a lighter shadow on top up to the eyebrow to give a nice texture and highlights.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My belief on my make up is to compliment my own tones and colors. You will never see me stray away from deep browns and black. Blondes def have more ability to use the blues and greens...but for me, everything is of deep colors. I did try a deep purple, that looked good as well. But I am all about deep, rich colors.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ty lost

I'll tell you one thing that totally blows my mind and yes I know its personnel preference but......... When a lady, who is already attractive goes and cakes on the war paint and uses really miss matching colors from the outfit she is wearing. Example : wearing a solid color "blue " dress and then puts on orange eye shadow with purple highlight. Or when the blush she used is so red it makes her look like a killer clown... thank goodness most ladies I've seen here understand " less is more " or are at least color coordinated.. Too ALL the ladies here, tip of the hat to you for looking like ladies and not the common street trash. Job VERY well done.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
aww, that is a very sweet thing to say!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
All these responses are so true. I always fall back to my military days when dressing to impress I check my "gig line " look for Irish pinotes, proper creases, don't want to leave the house looking like I just saved the world from a wrinkle bomb. Wifey always leaves the house looking her best, she says she wants me to be proud to be seen with her, but truly I'm the lucky one, who's always proud to show up with her anywhere.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I prepare the same way for going out, whether it is vanilla or swinger or whatever. I never dress for anyone else, I dress to feel sexy myself. I love feeling like I am on my A game. To me it just makes sense to be clean and look and smell your best. But that is completely relative to each person. Some women are completely comfortable in a more natural state with no make up, a tee and jeans. Some are like me and spend alot of time making sure that everything is to a certain level. Its all in the personal taste of the woman and finding someone that is attracted to your tastes. For me, in regard to my potential playmate...he had better be on his A game. I like a man that is very clean, smells good, has good breath...and has put thought into it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I would have been dressed up for the theme too LWC. But I don't think proper attire for the club unless we are having "soccer mom" night is ratty hoodie, torn up jeans and flip flops.

I'd rather be the best dressed person in the room and stand out for that then stand out because I looked like something the cat drug in.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
the dress code motto of our club is "dress to impress" I get there half the time and think if that is dressing to impress not sure I want to see you dressed down...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Clean, appropriate, well fitting clothes it is!

Seems obvious but as evidenced by some of the responses, not so much.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Men, please, please, don't pull your pants up to your moobs!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date