Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG sud42 How did you keep your composure? I would have lost it, exp looking at the missing eyelash.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
OMG the gobs of make up! Thank you for the reminder.

We were at this black tie affair a few months ago. And this woman that was seated at our dinner table (roundtables of 12 people per table) had so much make up on, I couldn't look away. It almost looked like she had latex perfectly painted on her face. Toward the end of the evening, she looked awful, the make up bled, she had raccoon eyes and her lipstick bled over her lips. But the worse part wasn't that. She lost one of her eye lashes, and had no clue. It was a complete disaster.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
btw, it should not take hours upon hours to get ready, apply makeup, get dressed for a "date." Nice long shower (yes, I stand there and think and enjoy). Shave, exfoliate, whatever you need to do for smooth skin. Shampoo and condition. moisturize Grooming, however long that takes you.

Makeup should not take hours. I can do my makeup, including primer and foundation, eyes, etc., in about ten minutes. We know how. We really do. If we spend longer than half hour on our makeup, we aren't being natural about it. Sometimes you need a little time on lining eyes, and whatever. Hair shouldn't take hours either, unless you have some complicated hairdo. If so, you're probably not intending on playing and messing it up.

I like touchable hair. And skin. And kissable faces, and bodies. Clean,smooth, smelling good. If it takes you all day to get ready, you're probably overthinking it.

Okay, enough from me on this subject. I'll be hypocritical enough to say that yes, I will spend days thinking about what I'm going to wear, but by the time it comes to actually get dressed, It won't take me hours.

We met a great single "cowboy" and appropriately, I wore jeans, boots, and a great fitting top. Easy enough. Smelled nice, casual but complimentary makeup and hair. Nothing too fussy.

Enough from me on this subject. And I apologize for rambling. We overthink it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
No one looks attractive self-consciously tugging at their clothes, or wobbling in shoes that are uncomfortable. you may have rocking stilletos but if you can't wear them or walk in them, you just look silly. Ditto for eyelashes that you are adjusting, or gobs of makeup that make it so you cannot kiss or dance cheek to cheek w/ someone, or hair sprayed so stiffly that no one dare touch it. you get the idea.

Cayne, I approve pics all the time on here, but still cringe at some of the things people leave in the backgrounds, most often dirty clothes and open overspilling dresser drawers and dirty mirrors in bathrooms. I wish we could click "needs improvement" and state why. There are some amazing pics, and then there are those.

Clean, tasteful, well-fitted, sexy, show off your assets, but not ALL of them all at the same time, depending on the venue of course, play up the things you like about yourself. It's not that hard to make a good impression. It should be something that comes pretty naturally. There is eye shadow colors and application that I use that my husband compliments every single time. He doesn't realize that. But I know what it is, and you can bet that's the color combo and style I will go for most when we go somewhere, or just sometimes when we're home. It must compliment my eyes in a sexy way for him to notice something like eye shadow.

I'm yet to find the "perfect" lipstick. I'll post in the women's makeup tip area and get some ideas for that.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
"A beauty is a woman you notice; a charmer is one who notices you."

~Adlai E. Stevenson

Cayne is beautiful and charming, no matter what she is wearing.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Aww you guys are sweet

NJ you know what flattery gets you ;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I agree with Lost_J. :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Cayne....lady you are so sweet and naturally sexy, you could put a burlap sack on and rock it!!! -------------------- That's Church right there! Support!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Cayne....lady you are so sweet and naturally sexy, you could put a burlap sack on and rock it!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
" I can't even become attracted to PICS with messy backgrounds and sloppy dirty clothes and hair."

Gina I am sooooo with you on this.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date