Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love being nicely dressed. I enjoy looking like I put effort into my outfit and make up. Tonight I am wearing a nice top which exposes my shoulders, a skirt with leather on the sides with a thigh high slit...and my black Jessica Simpson stilettos. I am vain, yes. I accept that. I like walking into a room and knowing that others are looking..and liking what they see.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"PG "I'd rather be the best dressed person in the room."

I always thought you were the best undressed person in the room...."

well I'm sure I'm not in everyone's eyes but thank you scott ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
Sed......I have to agree with Sexus! Very handsome fella! And, I admit perving your profile pics....very sexy couple!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
PG "I'd rather be the best dressed person in the room."

I always thought you were the best undressed person in the room....

Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
That was pretty clever, actually. Kudos.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
"If I wore different jeans, would I be a JMO? (Jeanetically Modified Organism)? "

Perhaps if you got your nads caught in the zipper ...awooouch

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
LOL Gina, thank you again.

The photos are from the weekend, when we saw Fosse's Chicago. After 23 years of marriage and 27 years together, the man still looks amazing! He's the epitome of the saying that men are like fine wine ;).

Thank you again. Here is one in a tee and jeans!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
quit posting pics of Mr.Sed, you're making me drool. His style in those pics is my absolute favorite look for men: great pair of jeans (yes there is a difference in a great pair you can wear out, as in going out, and a pair you wear out, as in faded and both are appropriate in different venues), a button down shirt and a blazer/jacket and good shoes (and okay, boots). Love love love that look and it gets me every time if it's a nice fit and tailoring, etc. Yum.

Here in TX, a great addition is a good hat.

Mr Sexus comfortably wears a shirt and tie and dress pants and good shoes to work daily. he doesn't have to. In the very hot summer (100 and above here), he will wear a polo shirt with wicking instead of a long sleeve and tie. He has two very nice suits that fit him properly b/c they are tailored to do so, one black and one gray. In a throwback to the 1950s housefrau, I do indeed like to pick out his shirts and ties, there's just something fun about putting those together. I know. And yes, I do have a short, nice strand of pearls.

There's also something to be said about a fitted black t shirt, faded jeans, boots and again, that cowboy hat worn well. Black jeans and t shirts or button downs look good on a lot of guys too. And yep, I liked the casually rolled up sleeves, up to the forearms.

Now, all of the above can also look really cheesy and awful if the clothes don't fit well. no matter your body type, for men AND women, wear clothes that fit you well and are not TOO tight (tugging on your clothes is not attractive) or too baggy.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
Ok, that's hilarious, I don't care who you are... that shit right there is an absolute and total stomach muscle cramp material!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
And she is probably wishing she could. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date