Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Keep us informed about NOLA. We will not go during Mardis Gras though. Or Spring Break. We actually want to be able to walk around.

Been to Lafayette cemetery and Anne Rice's house in 2001. Also to the Myrtles and loved that place. Definitely worth a small side trip. Mr hasn't been since he was 18 or 19 so he is WAY due for a trip.

And as for what we'll wear? Hmm.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
On the original topic -- I love wearing pretty panties & bra. I see my main FWB so often that I no longer "dress up" when we meet since we spend a good portion of our time just hanging out in the family room, talking, watching tv, etc. But I enjoy knowing beneath my yoga pants & nice t-shirt are lace panties and a sexy bra.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Sed & Like......there's always fun to find in NO! Have you ever heard of the Dive Inn? It's a small, LS friendly hotel with indoor pool.....no clothing allowed after 10:00 p.m. :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
We should do a repeat of last year's NOLA, how's the weather in NOLA in Feb/March?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Sed, wife and I were just talking about NOLA earlier this week...we love it there too, have not been ther in over 5 years, gotta get back!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
We were supposed to be in NOLA around this time, but circumstances beyond our control got in the way.

We both love NOLA and have plans to return, hopefully at the start of the year, maybe Feb, March. Gotta see a bunch of my forum friends. Besides, I didn't get to check out out Lafayette cemetery, and Rice's plantation house ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Sed.....your tardiness is completely understood! If you need a break from disaster mode, NO is always a fun getaway!!! ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
naughtyinnawlins,

Thank you very much! Sorry for the tardy response, I was, shall we say, digging my way out of *disaster*.

Very much appreciated, I will tell him what you and Gina said :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Clothes are always classy over trashy, I don't do the "slut" look well and therefore avoid it at all costs. For myself I prefer subtle sexuality not glaring in your face "let it all hang out" clothes."

Ms. Sav, I do love how you think. I am not saying that how other women dress is wrong....what makes each woman feel sexy and beautiful is her right, rock on with it. But I love looking classy. There is something about showing just enough. Its the give a little, then take some back. I want him to wonder about whats under there, not have it poking him in his eyes hahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
For me there's garage jeans, and going' out jeans."

Indeed. Garage jeans are comfortable and goin out jeans I call my "ass jeans". They grab your ass just right and look fabulous!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date