Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thn1045: Amen!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
For us granny panties, tightie whities, torn socks, being ungroomed and more take away from the experience. When we go out we are the closest thing to a Christmas present as possible.. the unwrapping should heighten the anticipation to a fever pitch ;)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
Show up with your clothes on - yes. Whether to keep them on, well that is for your playdate(s) and you of course to decide. Whatever you decide, just have fun doing it.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Wait a minute.....we're supposed to show up with our clothes ON?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Sexycple: I agree with you entirely. I think my play partner deserves the best as well. I find dressing up for a play date also adds to my excitement. As I am grooming myself and dressing up, I can’t help but think how she will be dressed when we meet. Anticipation can be such a positive experience.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Ooooooh! Got me. :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Smartass Question: don't we all kind of actually live within driving distance? Just how long of a drive...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Like......that particular place is located on Napoleon, right off St. Charles Ave. & the streetcar line. It's uptown, not in the Quarter. Fun does live within driving distance from what I've been told. :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
The intimacy, connection and frisson we feel for each other as we prepare for an event or date is an incredible thing. Little glances...knowing, wordless exchanges...and warm smiles set a unique and special tone for our little forays. We care about our grooming and attire, as we feel our play partners deserve our very best. We tend to click with those who feel the same way. And, at the very least, we know at the end of the night we'll be going home to...us...

Waterbury VT
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Naughty, have never heard of the place but that does not surprise me, not that familiar with the city. Is it located centrally? And is that where FUN lives??

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date