Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 2103081011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think first impressions are something that last forever. If I am meeting someone I want them to not think I am a bum. There is no excuse for clothes not being clean or wrinkled! Eewww!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1017 posts)
We're very good dressers. I personally have a major addiction to high end clothes and shoes. So it's not like I dress extra nice for a fuck session. I'm nicely dressed even in the gym (appropriately).

We do not expect others to be sharp dressers or brand name junkies. But you show up in an old t shirt, shorts, hoodie, baseball cap, sneakers, flip flops, etc... You will never see either of us again.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
We had one like that years ago. The guy looked like he hadn't shaved, showered, or slept in a week, wearing a bowling shirt and jeans, while his wife was dressed to kill. WTF?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
VA sorry can't relate to that even though I am a girl. Sometimes I have a bit of trouble figuring out what I want to wear, because I feel like I've worn most of the stuff in my closet, choices right now are pretty limited, sadly. I generally mentally figure out what I want to wear sometime during the day. That way I can come in from the barn, shower, shave all that needs shaving, do make-up, hair and get dressed to head out the door in less then an hour, if I don't have to wash/dry my hair because I was able to do it earlier and put it up to keep it clean (not in this heat...uggg) I can be ready to go in just over 30 minutes.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It doesn't matter what I say about what she first puts on. If I tell her it's hot, she'll still change out of it. It'll usually reach the point where we are so late I'd tell her a burlap sack is fine.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
ummm because we like to know that the man thinks we look hot as hell?

a bunch of the pics I recently put on here happened when we met up with a SM, was fun putting on one outfit then stripping it off, putting something else on, pose for some pics. watching his face as I did so...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've never understood why women will ask a man for his opinion of what they should wear, then change out of something that he thinks is great, into something else. But I don't mind. A couple of chicks with whom I go out, will get together and try on one outfit after another while asking my opinion on each one. It's an hour or more of serial strip teases. Sometimes we never even make it out the door.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It takes the Mrs. at least 1 hour to pic what she's wearing.

She will then change her mind 5 minutes before we are supposed to leave.

Not bitching... I'm used to it. I like to say "Don't be the rate-limiting step". i.e. if you're part of a process - work, family, whatever - don't be the step in the process people are waiting on.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
I have been mentally trying on clothes for days now, in preparation for a fun night out with some really awesome friends that I'm looking forward to.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Definitely agree!!!! I am a stickler on underwear! Tighty whities are a huge turn off for me.....deal breaker for sure!!! When going out I rarely wear under garments. It's just easier that way. Speaking of unwrapping Christmas presents, Thn, we are going to a Christmas in July party Saturday & I'm trying to come up with an outfit idea fit to be unwrapped. ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date