Dressing for a play date : Swingers Discussion 210308101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDressing for a play date
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date
Created by: Cum4meagain
Original Starting post for this thread:
According to “Dressing for Success”, a required text for executives in many Fortune 500 companies to read, a person has only one opportunity to make a first impression. Miss that opportunity and your entire presentation has been compromised. I enjoy people watching and I am surprised at how little preparation many people do before they come into a club. I am also amazed at the number of play dates who arrive with only some preparation in their grooming and overall appearance. Don’t they care about how they are being perceived or am I being overly critical? What have you experienced?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Awwww, thanks!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
Kibbles,

I will look here and see if I can find one. There weren't very many, when I found this one so they could be sold out. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Carrie, I will have you know I looked AGAIN for that pattern of tank top......and my store doesn't have it. {sigh} At this rate, I'll either have to get over it or borrow yours. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
Carrie I love your short overalls too! you can't beat a pretty gal in cut offs

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Thanks kibbles! I do love my short overalls!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
"If I dress casual, I get lots more attention. "

Interesting.

The Mrs. likes to dress up. I dunno if this is considered "dressed to kill" by some, but while she gets a lot of comments and attention, it doesn't seem to get her laid.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Carrie,

I think you looked gorgeous every time I saw you.... and especially the night we went to the karaoke bar. hugs, Kibbie

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9975 posts)
I use to dress to kill, when going out but quickly learned it wasn't worth the effort. We are on Island Time here and when people come here, it is to be beach bums.

When I go out, by myself, dressed to kill, no one will approach me. If I dress casual, I get lots more attention.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
livewirecpl: No, your standards are not too high. Did he see this pic on the Forum? Just from that alone he should have thought -- this lady looks really hot and her clothes are all that too so I need to be up on my shit.....what's wrong with that? IMO, there is never a reason to be sloppy unless maybe you're hanging out by yourself. We all have those days, at least I do when I want to be ugly but if I am coming to meet someone and, especially for the first time, I am going to be put together or stay my ass home.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2137 posts)
It all depends on the location of the meet.

If we're meeting at a LS club, we'll dress for the occasion.

If it's at a bar or casual restaurant, we'll likely be in jeans/shorts and a t-shirt or a polo or something more fitting to that environment.

We were invited to a house/pool party last month and I showed up in basketball shorts and a tank top while Miss Cpl wore some short shorts and a t-shirt. Not that it mattered since we were naked and in the pool about 10 minutes after we got there....as was nearly everyone else.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3165 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
TOPIC: Dressing for a play date