Dreams : Swingers Discussion 44287
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDreams
TOPIC: Dreams
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't usually dream much anymore. When my oldest son was 8, he sustained a life threatening head injury and I almost lost him. Had to stay strong and never break down, and a pyschologist told me if I don't let the emotions come out, sooner or later they will in some way. Two years after that, I would fall asleep and dream of my younger son's death never the same dream, each and every night, to where I quit sleeping period. Even if I would fall asleep for 10 minutes, the dream was there. Thought I was going insane and I remembered those words of the pyschologist and thought, could it be, I called him to tell him these dreams that I would dream every night, making myself sick and go insane, and that was the trauma of the experience coming out. Thank goodness for a loving parents and a lot of work to get me to sleep again, and the dreams did stop, but ever since that time I rarely ever dream or don't remember them.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
cplinPA, maybe the cave and the pregnancy dreams are related. just seen from the other side....like on one hand you are pregnant and picking out names in preparation for the birth, but on the other side of things the "baby" cant get out of the womb or the cave because of size issues....

just a quick thought

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
well, can't really tell you what your dream means definitively. Dreams are pretty personal and only you know what they mean. if you want to write out in detail what happened in them...everything you can remember....where you were what you were doing , who was shooting at you, what the circumstances were, everything you can remember...even what you wore...id be happy to ask my father in law what he makes of it....tho im guessing he would have some follow up questions...some that might implicate ruth and i...hmmmmmm

in any case id try and do some introspection...think about everything...

maybe its something mundane...something you want to stop doing? something you want killed off in your life? like quitting fatty foods or stopping nail biting....do u have any conflicts about swinging?

you mentioned knives in your last post and your hubby messing with you and them..you said it turned you on? maybe you really dont like weapons (something that scares you) involved in sexual acts? just a guess...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
in the dream are you firing the guns? are you being fired upon?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
well...as i understand it guns, murder, death, babies, ...things dealing in dramatic life and death stuff are good things. i hear they represent your desire for dramatic change.

like if you arekilled or killing someone in your dream you are killing something in you. maybe you want to quit smoking or msybe you want to write a book but keep letting things get in your way killing the dream....or something like that.....

just a thought

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
i understand that dreams are the way we talk to ourselves.

i heard that all the characters in your dreams represent a part of yourself. so if you are say, pregnant, that state might represent feelings of nurturing or the baby itself might represent a part of you that wants to get out....to be born....maybe a goal you buried or a desire you suppress..something like that....

im no expert tho..my father in law is kinda renowned in his circle for dream interpretation and im just regurgitating what he might say...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I dream almost every night. In my dreams I am ALWAYS young.....sometimes late teens, sometimes 20's. Also, many times I dream that my children (who are grown) are babies and I dream I'm holding them. My dreams are so real, and it really is wonderful. Mrs. Buff PS ~ One daughter is getting married in two months, and last night Mr. Buff was dreaming about wedding flowers (seriously)..... Lately we live, breath and apparently even sleep wedding planning ~ LOL!!!!

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Dreams