Doods w strong arms legs and hard cocks : Swingers Discussion 21514510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDoods w strong arms legs and hard cocks
TOPIC: Doods w strong arms legs and hard cocks
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
God? is it possible to urinate with a hardon?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Oh God....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Being of a certain Irish clan whose culture includes druids, and being a person who has surfed the 3' breakers at Cocoa Beach, I am among those amalgamated swingers who can claim title to 'doodism.'

One of the great thrills of my lifes has been windsailing on a frozen lake, and sipping a vodka martini made by a raven-haired female mix of BelloRus, and experiencing the carnal warmth of her mouth on my leg, knowing she cannot resist my strong Celtic arms and hard French-Irish cock.

Even the orca know the power of my cock. One-orca tailpower rules.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6991 posts)
strong arms and legs, not a hard cock in the photo, cause if it was, he'd stand there for a while trying to do his business :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Strong arms, legs, hard cock....and butt dimples.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11932 posts)
Jewfro. hahaha.

We're still only a plane ride away. the job offer here was right and at the right time, and somewhere in another life I was madam in a Texas brothel and Mr was a gunslinger. Haha.

He had tons of offers for near DC, but hell no, said he. He actually took a pretty good pay cut to come here, but yeah, the cost of living is less here.

I'd follow this man anywhere. I told him when we got married and people accused me of marrying him for his money (you'd have to see the people who said this) (PS, he was NOT rich) that I would've married this man if he lived in a tent.

And hey, we wouldn't have met the SA's! That's worth a 5 day move in the worst N'oreaster in VA (at the time) with a 100 pound barking yellow Lab, a day at my parents' in deep south MS, and 3 weeks in a cramped hotel with no car and no means of recreation b/c of said yellow Lab, before we could move into our house.

I can see us in years to come having a small summer place "up north." Who knows.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
Keep your muggy summers, I've been to plenty places in the south where a minute outside gives me a Jewfro! I'm ok with the summers here (you very rarely hear me complain about heat or cold ;).

Now San Diego, Aruba, that is a whole'nother deal ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
You mean besides lower cost of living, no state income taxes, and summer 10 months a year?

Yeah who the fuck would like that.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Oy Gina, why do you guys live so far away? why?

Who's idea was it to move to the *farkakte* south?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
rare photo of the Mr. Love his neck, back and shoulders and arms and legs and ass. Only thing he needs to work on is his belly, and he's doing that more and more. Wish I could say it was only one part of me that needs help!

Been busy taking photos of lovely women. I think now it's time to take some for some of the guys we know too. Starting with my own.

A good assignment.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7444 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 172   End
TOPIC: Doods w strong arms legs and hard cocks