Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 2210211051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kibbles, you give yourself way too much credit Punkin...like I said, you were leg humping a bully when I was taking him down a few notches, and made the mistake of holding on to him on his way down...choose your friends and do a better job of picking winners and losers next time sweetie, and don't be such a willing shill to anyone who is charitable enough to give you positive attention...like i said, our beef is over when you say it is...thing is, I think you enjoy the negative attention

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I guess when one is so used to grasping at "little things" it isn't such a leap to grasp at straws. I reckon they feel right familiar.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
{eye roll} whatever. Sometimes I get sick of seeing someone like this attacking other and I speak up. Apparently, after speaking up, I was squarely in the crosshairs, and too fascinating to him to resist. It's nice to know, in a warped kinda way. But really, a grown man using the "well, she hit me first" defense is beyond pathetic. The only point he might have, and it's an indirect point at best, is that I need to update my profile. Something I already knew, but until I decide exactly what I want to say and how I want to say it, I see no need to change a single word. He can jump to any conclusions he wishes, as he needs the exercise.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
peghey19 US? You really want to be put in the same category with these folks? I don't recall ever having cross words with you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"the more upscale gentlemen's clubs in Atlanta because contact will get a place shut down"

Really? What's the room with the rows of chairs and sofas across from the shower room at Cheetahs , and the glass room at Club Diamond in Atlanta for Punkin? Sorry Shuga..I am way too well traveled to bullshit. Like I said, I have never paid to be dry humped, I have friends however who are less discriminating. I will say this, the Ribeye at Cheetahs was cooked to perfection

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
This Dood is someone fucking with us. Nobody could possibly be this ignorant.

PP, you are as funny as hell, but you are overplaying the joke.

Okay - I am bored and done with him

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
"At this rate, he'll probably need to learn how to switch hands without missing a stroke, because he sure seems to have a hard-on for me"

Before you show yourself to a liar as well as a poser and attention whore, I suggest you go back and read the transcripts of the first few times we interacted, and rethink that statement sweetie pie, and see who it was who first attacked and who continued to attack who. I can keep up a battle or wits with the unarmed as long as you like Punkin, YOU need to decide when it ends

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
cplofunswingers NONE of this would matter...and I would have no strong opinion on this person one way or the other, had she not decided to without provocation, personally attack me and do so on an ongoing basis while clinging to the ankles of someone who seems to have an ax to grind with me, based on discussions in other fora. One of my favorite truisms and word to live by; Respect is earned, and so is recrimination Just ask the 46 couples and singles who have complimented my by giving us certs, and the roughly 2000 people who have joined one of my four SLS groups, not to mention those who visit one of our clubs on a regular basis On a final note....IMHO..."curiosity" has a shelf life, at some point you just become a poser

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
For someone who claims to know so much about so many things, someone sure is clueless about the more upscale gentlemen's clubs in Atlanta because contact will get a place shut down. Sorry, as much as your warped little mind enjoys conjuring up an image of me in "action" like you described, it's strictly look but don't touch where I'm from.

I'm pretty sure now why I can say anything I want about the pathetic blob without getting blocked: if he blocks me, then what is he going to jerk off to? He can't afford to do that, now can he? At this rate, he'll probably need to learn how to switch hands without missing a stroke, because he sure seems to have a hard-on for me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
And the 2nd sentence says that she's curious. When you're curious about something, go to the source. I'm not going to speculate whether or not she's a "real" swinger or she has any real intent to swing. Doesn't matter. She seems cool from my interactions with her in the forums.

I don't see the relevance in her being a stripper. She doesn't appear to be ashamed of it. And why should she be? There's nothing wrong with it. Just as there's nothing wrong with swinging. What I don't get is why you would even try and put someone down for being a stripper. It's legal. It's a thriving industry. It pays well for those who put some effort into it.

You obviously think that being a stripper is some sort of immoral behavior. Something that should only be done by the lowest common denominator. And that's fine if that's your opinion. It's the wrong opinion, but that hasn't stopped you before.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!