Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Don't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't_mess_with_Texas!
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29 
281 to 289 of 289
User Details are only visible to members.
Gee Partyperks, we are so glad you have shown us once again why liberals are all so caring and all inclusive. Now git gone boy.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
It never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant some base life forms truly are. They just love to spout vitriol, thinking it gospel, and don't have a freaking clue. Attempting to compare Westboro with Texans as a rule? Boy please, go peddle your inane assumptions elsewhere.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Texas is awesome because of the Forum peeps such as Lady, Shelly, SA, KnB, Carrie and Gina that are in it.

If someone else has slipped my mind please forgive me!!

The vast majority of my Texas-time has been in Houston. Only brief stays in Galveston and San Antonio. Been meaning to see more of it....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
Texas stood up for Union Thugs????? (First responders) Stop the presses ! (BTW..make NO mistake... privately, a good portion of the population of Texas and Westboro are very much on the same page) Finally..,.had there been some "Union Thugs" in that factory, it might well have not blown up to begin with Except for the fine city of Austin, The blue sections of Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, and other urban areas and the blue congressional districts in the far south and west of the State...Screw Texas. I'm a Yankee carpetbagger and I approved this message

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
LOL, I love Texas. Nowhere else do they take a house and turn it into a restaurant...and people show up lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Mrs VA was born at Fort Hood.

The circumstances - and even the date - surrounding her birth are shrouded in mystery, contradictions, and confusion. The only thing not disputed is WHERE she was born.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29004 posts)
Oh shit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14139 posts)
Cajun by birth, Texan by choice. :)

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2786 posts)
So Westboro showed up here in Texas at the memorial service in West for the first responders who lost their lives in the explosion. The chief of police promptly had all 20 or so of them arrested and put into holding cells (all the men in one and all the women in another) When they told him he couldn't do that, he let them know he could. Since he hadn't officially charged them, he could hold them for 24 hours before he had to charge them or let them go! (plenty of time to hold the memorial service). I guess Westboro didn't think it through too well... This is Texas. As quickly as we fry people down here, did they really think they would be allowed to show that kind of disrespect?? Their photos were also released to the other small towns surrounding West, where services would be denied to them. Sometimes you just have to admire the way we do things down here in Texas!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  24  25  26  27  28  29 
281 to 289 of 289
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.