Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Don't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She forgot to ask if she did ok and if Mrs Sav still likes her...AGAIN ! Maybe that part went out in a private message

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I did very little drinking but a whole lot of fucking.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
"I think 'rhinocerously" is one of the best SLSisms I've ever heard."

At 3:00 a.m. after a night of drinking and partying, EVERYTHING sounds great.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
"Didnt Fun admit to being possibly a bit over the top after all?"

Did I do that?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Sav, you nailed it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I think 'rhinocerously" is one of the best SLSisms I've ever heard. Nicely done, Fun.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
MrNMsRdy,,, No, I knew full well you were not complimenting me, so it appears it was you upon whom the sarcasm was lost.

As for me "calling people names", two things 1. I have never been the first to call anyone anything or attack anyone. character 2. When I have done this in retaliation, it has been direct and clear, as opposed to cryptic inside jokes usually heard on short buses in between licking the windows. I honestly didn't read the posts where Fun and Vabeach "fessed up" to being boorish and bullies, but if they did, good on them. It was long over due. I had to laugh out loud the other day when VAbeach claimed I was "stalking him"...that is just TOO funny I am on SLS 90% for business and the Forums is the other 10% Stalking someone does not enter into it. Respect is earned, so is mockery and recrimination. I have 14 profiles "blocked" on SLS...10 are because the people in question are banned or suspended from one of my clubs, and the other 4 are because their posts and presence in the Forums are from my prospective, completely without redeeming value. Neither of the two people you mentioned are on that list, they are however, both free to ignore me, as is anyone else. Once engaged however, the decision to block, ignore or engage is mine. If someone has a thin skin, I might suggest political or open fora might not be the best place for them...jus sayin

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav, it would be a pleasure to see the both of you again. I've heard through the grapevine that your grandson is doing very well! I cannot believe how much time has passed!

Hugs to you both.

Dont worry, tho.... i have been observing. you know me.... *shrugs*

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs RDY, Spare yourself the trouble, you are now public enemy # 62, There is not a single person here who that man either likes or respects. His sole purpose is to slander every single person on these forums. I think it is the only means he has of getting off. If you're lucky by days end he will block you too lol. One must either bow to his intellect or be lashed with the weight of his he hatefulness,,,trust me he is carry a lot of it around.

Mrs Sav

BTW...nice to see you. Can't wait to get back to PA...been missing my grandson and you and Mr of course. I think a trip is in order in the not too far off future.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Really PP, I don't have any problem with you personally. But didn't many of these folks (who you have been calling all varieties of names) 'fess up to being maybe a bit over the top? Didnt Fun admit to being possibly a bit over the top after all? Does mr VA's introspective look at his behaviour and the whole situation not merit some acknowledgement? Not that he needs any, but as judge of all forum posters, I would think you might have noticed.

No, I'm sorry, but my tongue was planted firmly against my cheek in my last post. :(.

Which possibly may go to show that one cannot always interpret another's post correctly.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!