Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 22102110161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, I haven't been paying attention enough to follow all this talk about fake pics in this thread and elsewhere. Can someone fill me in? I feel certain the Perkster isn't making vague insinuations about some other unidentified person, because we have his assurance that he's always clear and direct instead of passive aggressive. Is there a suggestion that his own pics got swapped with some from GQ or Maxim? I'm really confused here. Someone help me out.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Maybe if he had the nutsack to follow through with a specific allegation instead of just throwing out some vague accusation directed towards.... we can only guess?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
kibbles,

I am fearful of saying congrats on your admirer, maybe I should convey my condolences since I know of whom it may be.

As to the burlap, I think having it wrap loosely in a spiral down your body with certain bits and pieces covered and not covered would be very artsy and sexy. Would go with the artsy and sexy pics you have in your galleries.

Just an idea,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
That was my first impression, but I was actually hoping for something more of a challenge. I actually have a LOT more fun with the photographer end of things more than the model end of things....let's face it:I'm no longer 112 lbs, and I'm VERY ok with that!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
Try for the "Pebbles" look?

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2887 posts)
I recently discovered I have a new admirer! Y'all I think it is just as sweet as pie. Not really sure this is the right thread for it, but I had to share. I'm just over-the-moon flattered.

BTW, I just bought a couple of yards of burlap, because a photographer I used to work with used to SWEAR I would even look good "in a burlap bag"...any ideas of something I could make out of the burlap for cute pics? I'm ready to do something fun...

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9934 posts)
fake people using fake pepoles names,does that mean they are just real fakes........hay..just asking.......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
If you know of some, report them. I have. I reported someone using Catherine Zeta-Jones once.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17545 posts)
lost_j1 ...clearly, your pics are real Not the case with everyone in this thread however

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Its true. Didn't y'all know I am really Heidi Klum incognito?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 290   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!