Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Don't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kibbles, hint taken, pics opened. Hope you enjoy! Some are wide open! Pun intended.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I'd like, to shoot myself too, for using a long ass sentence, loaded with so many commas.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Mr. VA, I'd like to shoot you....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I put a lot of care into taking pics of the Mrs. However, every one of our current public pics of me, except this one, were taken by someone else, as despite all of her wonderful talents, photography is not one of them. Pics of me taken by her are almost universally bad.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Sophia, thank you for the kind compliments! I actually enjoy being behind the camera more than I enjoy modelling. I love the creative process, which shows in most of the things I like to do. I'd love to take a few classes and actually gain more technical skill and maybe start a side line of intimate photography. That being said, the one public pic you have is quite nice, and I know several people have enjoyed it.....but sadly I don't have access to the other ones {hint hint} lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Kibbles, I would love to meet up with you someday and have the bra making class and let you help me with photographs. I love the variety and interest in every one of your pics. We are still very new and our pics reflect that sadly. We were going to take pics of each other kinda like some of you guys have done, but I am on this quest to lose a bunch more weight, and it just seems odd to spend time on pics while losing weight. Each week or so I look a little different and better.

But after seeing many of yours, maybe we should....

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia! I LOVE that idea...and I'm mad at myself for not coming up with it, myself. I did something similar with a huge piece of red satin when I was pregnant and it turned out SOOO nice {it was interesting shooting that type of picture the day before I delivered! lol}. But with burlap it might be a lot of fun!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Nah... maybe he's just dazzled by my stunning wife..

Someone once accused me of stealing this pic from the internet. Sorry - if you found it on the net, it was stolen from us.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20528 posts)
Sorry VA. I deleted and reposted to correct something.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Okay, I haven't been paying attention enough to follow all this talk about fake pics in this thread and elsewhere. Can someone fill me in? I feel certain the Perkster isn't making vague insinuations about some other unidentified person, because we have his assurance that he's always clear and direct instead of passive aggressive. Is there a suggestion that his own pics got swapped with some from GQ or Maxim? I'm really confused here. Someone help me out.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!