Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Don't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well that's all fine and good, except you're going on and on and on about them while being too chicken shit to actually name them.

Ever occur to you that said people had some pics professionally done? Lots of people do that.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
Vabeach....thing is, the few certs the have would neither prove or disprove my statements, as the pics are so visually ambiguous even if you met these folks, you would not be able to tell if it was them of not based on the pics. They are either crafty, or lucky

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Fun..I won't block you because frankly, I enjoy what you write. If I called you "stupid", it was defiantly lower case S stupid, (Usually meaning a brain fart of a silly remark made off the cuff) as opposed to STUPID.(chronocally intlectually challanged) You have some interesting insights and perspectives, sometimes I even agree with you. The few people I have blocked as so because as i said, they offer no redeeming value to any conversation....I actually just unblocked one however, because I am interested in his take on a subject in another thread. My blocked list is a very exclusive club Now..as to my remark..make NO mistake..it was aimed directly at the party it was intended for, and they knew it. I know they got the message because they have not posted in this thread since I pointed it out. It was just a flip observation and it hit exactly where it was intended to. It was designed to let THEM know I knew...if it doesn't apply, let if fly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Certs or it didn't happen.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20533 posts)
BTW....this is not a photoshop situation, this is more of a go to Google images, download, crop on paint, download again, and post on the profile.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
No worries dear; PP won't block me because that would amount to an admission by him that he can't handle the sporadic little barbs I throw at him. If I'm wrong and he does the block thingy, I'll just have to suffer along. Maybe you ladies could throw a pity party for me to ease the pain.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
i blocked him first so i didnt have to see is bullshit :)~

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2144 posts)
{grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Well Kibs he'd have to be an idiot to hide you and your photos......oh wait never mind.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
No, Mrs. Sav, you're wrong, apparently I'm "block-proof", so it won't be just VA. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!