Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 22102110111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, you're quite right, and I can only speak to my own motives, but that's neither here nor there. I will say that since his rant, my profile hits have gone way up, and some of the better local talent are finally appearing, so it worked for me. {smile}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
"sometimes I even agree with you."

Tell me when and I'll re-think it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Look at how that obese midget is getting you all to dance to his tune."

I could not agree more. Initially his posts were amusing, but by responding to his bullshit at length it just gives his infernal inferno of nonsense more oxygen. I stopped reading his posts two weeks ago or more; he is too boring and one-note to make it worth the effort.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Can I ask a question and get honesty in return?

Look at how that obese midget is getting you all to dance to his tune. Review your reaction to whatever it is that he is attempting to do. Why do you allow him the pleasure? Just look at him, read him, is this someone that matters? Someone that you actually care what he thinks? We've all known Each other either through meeting, through communication, through others. While the accuser no one not a single person ever, met. Why do you care about his droppings?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16798 posts)
PP thinks he has power over everyone with his accusations and "superior" intellect. Unfortunately, he is too blind to his own mistakes and issues that he cannot realize how everyone else sees him.

He comes of as angry, a bully, unintelligent despite his claims to the otherwise, and pathetic. When he sees that someone sees through his BS he blocks them because he cannot handle the truth.

The reason why he still allows Kibbles, VA, and Fun to remain is a mystery to, I assume, even him.

He can only talk in generalities and obscure threats because to add support to an argument proves him wrong.

Kibbles, I think he is referring to you about the pictures just like you do. It appears he is at a point where he must stick to his position wrong as it is or look like an ass. However, everyone on this forum, new or old, known or unknown can see that he is an ass and nothing he does or says from here on out will change that fact.

It really is a sad case of someone falling so deep and not realizing what he could do to stop it.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Damn! I figured it out, and it was right under my nose the whole time. Robert, now your secret is out: your profile picture is a stock image from the Blue Man Group promo pics. Sorry, dude, you're busted.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Quiet honestly PartyPerks needs to either confront the person here, providing specific information as to what picture it is an where it can be viewed elsewhere or he needs to drop it. I am really not sure what his point is. If he wants to embarrass or shame them into removing it, then do it or report it. But let it go.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
So don't sweat it.

When it comes to producing allegations, it's either put up or shut up. Vague accusations of nameless people is just some stupid game to keep us busy. Ignore it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19803 posts)
hmmmm.....I just went through all four pages in this thread and saw absolutely NO ONE who fit the criteria outlined, male or female.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
" If I called you "stupid", it was defiantly lower case S stupid, (Usually meaning a brain fart of a silly remark made off the cuff) as opposed to STUPID.(chronocally intlectually challanged)"

You DO realize that that sentence looks like it was written by someone like Mickey, right? You don't exactly have a lot of street cred when it comes to judging intelligence while writing like that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19803 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!