Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 2210211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, saw an ad for this on TV here:

Botox and Bullets! And yes, there is a website and a news story, if you want to check it out.

Seems it's a spa where you can not only get your nails done, and your face botoxed, but you can also learn how to shoot a gun and practice it too.

Only in Texas? No idea. But it sounds like a truly "Texan thang."

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Kibbles,

Agree with you 100%

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia, some people have been angry so long, that is their "normal" state and they probably don't even realize they are the way they are. Doesn't excuse their behaviour, or make it acceptable, but simply an acknowledgement of the way they are inclined to be.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9977 posts)
I cannot believe he is asking "cplofunswingers..what anger towards strippers? For that matter..what anger?"

Seriously Party Perks you do not see in your posts all the anger you have been spewing for a long time now towards anyone with an opinion that is not yours? Do you not notice the venom you spread towards anyone who presents an idea that is contrary to what you feel every one needs to follow blindly?

Wow, you have some serious problems.

Consider taking a few hours to read your posts again with an objective eye and you may be highly embarrassed by your behavior and words towards others. Of course, the key to remember here is, 'you MAY be highly embarrassed by your behavior and words towards others'. You MAY not have to ability see your anger that is blatantly out there for everyone else to see.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
cplofunswingers..what anger towards strippers? For that matter..what anger?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Sophia, back in the day, I saw many of those scenarios unfold. Having come from an entertainment background before entering into that field, it was obvious that I didn't operate the same way as many, but I still did well for myself. I never considered myself any better or worse than anyone else there. I'm still friends all these years later with a select handful of coworkers and customers from way back then.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9977 posts)
T,

Sadly there are many other scenarios that come to mind that would generate that much dislike towards strippers......

mother, wife, sister, daughter all partaking and he had no say or control over what happened...........

He fell in love with a stripper and she broke his heart.......... could be why the rejection from a former pole dancer brought on such emotional responses........

In this day and age, too many scenarios could fit and while it may seem off the wall, it may very well not be that far off the mark.........

just saying,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Literal and figurative.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
"Innuendo"

The Italian word for a suppository?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
Mrs VA spent some time on the pole tonight. It was fun ;)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 290   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!