Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 22102110101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And this is why we love Mrs. Sav. I may not necessarily agree with you, but you just made me laugh out loud yet again. XO.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Personally I don't care if I add air to his fire, I find it rather amusing to watch him blow smoke and play cloak and dagger. As far as I am concerned he is as welcomed here as the next idiot who comes in here with the sole purpose of slandering everyone. He isn't hurting me and I trust he isn't hurting you. You're either laughing or ignoring him. Sure we can all ignore him but for what purpose, another idiot will just come along to replace him. Frankly I don't think he is done making an ass of himself and I'd hate to miss the ending. Let the blow horn carry on . You might think we give him power by responding I think so long as I am LMAO I still have all the power. It would take far more man than he could ever be to disrupt my pleasure the forums provide. He is like flies at a picnic, you can't kill them all so there is no sense in letting them ruin the fun. If coming here bad mouthing everyone gives him a hard on and cures him his impotency ...well that's my good deed for the day. For the first time in his life he believes he is the big man on campus, why ruin his fantasy? It's the internet, he has no more power than that which you allow him. Look around you , he isn't alone in his pathetic behavior and never will be. Enjoy it for it's comic relief or ignore him. Even the monkeys need to eat now and then. It's fun to toss him a banana and watch him shoveling it in his face with no thought to how ridiculous he looks .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh, it's working for me, allright {wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
He makes me go all gummy........(sigh)

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
I would never dream of leaving you out! But you know how that Fun makes my heart go pitter-pat.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
Well shit I feel left out.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19885 posts)
Hot dog Kibbles, way to improve the profile hits. I guess there are quite a few out there who find your pics stunning, beautiful, erotic, interesting, enticing, REAL, and the list goes on and on.

Maybe somewhere in those profile peaks you will find someone who can make it all worth while!

Enjoy the day! Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
hey, kb!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
hey, Peg!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
My darling Fun, you are the only reason I cannot block him.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!