Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 2210211041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun Ahoy...tell me ..when you try play internet hero, do you go into full roll play mode and wear a mask, tights and a cape? Keep up the good work son, as we speak women in trailer parks, meth labs and biker bars are swooning ***smirk and an eye roll

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"feel free to bask in the drama and negative attention you cast on yourself..."

Some seriously funny shit right there. Please post more.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
See what i mean? Ever the shill ! Not uncommon in those with low self esteem Lets hope she never gets a collect call from Ariel Castro from prison, or she'll be visiting him on a regular basis

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Sophia, you know, I think you're right. Again. The more I get to know you, the more I like you, girlie. And I plan on giving you a heads-up next time I'm back East visiting.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Kibbles,

Wow, PP apparently believes he can tell you who you should be friends with. He did that with me and it didn't work. But then again, he also mentioned that you and he 'apparently' got along fairly well when he believed you were flirting with him.

So all this crap from him is due to you 'rejecting' him. Hmm, sounds like the big man on campus has a bit of a crush that was not returned. Is that why he picks on some of the other women on this profile?

When will men realize that women have a mind of their own and rarely do they bend to the whims of blowhards such as him as to who they can flirt with, talk to, be friends with, or decide how to live their life. Mmmm, sounds like the characteristics of a batterer or in his terms, a wife beater or bully.

But what is really hilarious is the fact that he keeps addressing you in passive aggressive ways, you know hinting it is you and then think that you will sit back and ignore him while he bad mouths you. Then states you are obsessed with him.

Man, I hope I got this right so everyone can keep up with the mindless blather in his rants against you.

I do believe Kibbles, that you are winning this argument with the ass. He simply fails to see how stupid his attacks on you are making him look.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Kibbles...I am not surprised in the least you can not distinguish between flirting being a useful idiot and a shill, nor am I surprised at the low quality of the individuals you choose to leg hump. There is a tab on everyone's profile that says "block"...feel free to use it on mine, feel free to manually ignore me, or...feel free to bask in the drama and negative attention you cast on yourself...it's up to you Punkin AS for obsession, the fact you are still addressing me shows that affliction is all yours.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
No, sir, our "beef" is over when you quit being such a boor. If flirting with someone you dislike is all it takes to garner your ire, your a bigger turd that even I gave you credit for. I think you have a sick obsession with me. You're not the first, you certainly won't be the last, but you're probably one of the more repulsive. But that's ok: as long as I'm in your crosshairs, you're pretty much leaving others alone. And I know you cannot resist talking to me or about me.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
I have been to zoos in my life, and have enjoyed them that doesn't mean I am aroused by wild pigs or want to associate with the female chimps. Sorry i caught you in a lie sweetie..next time, don't lie

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Thats business I tell ya, he had his eyes closed the whole time!!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Anyone else notice he seemed to mention being in an awful lot of strip clubs for someone who seems to be condemning strippers? Sounds like a hypocrite to me. But, that's just my opinion, I don't profess to be an expert.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!