Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 2210211031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I miss some things and have to try to fill in some blanks by having some people blocked...still....I do so wisely

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Yea, just saw it and commented on it. Then to let him know many are not as stupid as he thinks, called him out on it.

The guy just really needs to grow up.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sorry about typos, using phone.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Congratulations Kibbles!

The ass couldn't stand up to you, your hot body, and superior intellect. He realized he was beaten by someone superior and couldn't stand the embarrassment suffered.

There is great freedom now that you are blocked to post without fear of his attacks. Just be on the lookout for new threads started that relate to a conversation you have with someone else he blocked. And he thinks he is so clever.

Despite his claim that he blocks people he remains quite on tune with what they write. I am certain his obsession of you is not over with yet.

You are one of several attractive and intelligent people he has blocked. Anyone seeing a pattern here?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Don't get too excited he blocked you Kibs he'll just jerk off under his other profile.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Fun Ahoy...from all I have seen, catching on to irony, metaphor and parody is not your forte,,,but glad to know you are such an ardent reader of all my posts...makes me believe you are teachable. What you profess is irrelevant....your propensity for swooping in and coming to the aid of those damsels you perceive as needing your support like some virtual Batman is comical GOLD.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
For the record, I mercifully blocked Kibbles She IS the weakest link..bu bye

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"Internet hero" connotes some kind of noble intent of which I don't make any pretense. I'm just amused by the ironic funnies that you dish up so well. Please continue.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
And to think, this thread began when someone posted an implausible claim about the actions of people of an American subculture, which as I and other predicted, turned out to be a total fabrication. How topics DO evolve..or DO they? It could be argued the topic and results, have never changed

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I fear we will be losing out court jester soon. He has a big party tonight and needs to prepare weenies and beans for the huge crowd of 20. By the looks of him he'll need about 6 weenies per guest. Best get that crock pot going right quick.

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 290   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!