Don't mess with Texas! : Swingers Discussion 221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Texas!
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!
Created by: LadyandtheWolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
So Westboro showed up here in Texas at the memorial service in West for the first responders who lost their lives in the explosion. The chief of police promptly had all 20 or so of them arrested and put into holding cells (all the men in one and all the women in another) When they told him he couldn't do that, he let them know he could. Since he hadn't officially charged them, he could hold them for 24 hours before he had to charge them or let them go! (plenty of time to hold the memorial service). I guess Westboro didn't think it through too well... This is Texas. As quickly as we fry people down here, did they really think they would be allowed to show that kind of disrespect?? Their photos were also released to the other small towns surrounding West, where services would be denied to them. Sometimes you just have to admire the way we do things down here in Texas!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 289   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kitten, I would also worry about smudging up a fresh paint job

seriously, though, Shell, very valid and imporant point

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Firing a weapon really is the easy part. The hard part is...being able to pull the trigger on another human being. I have told my daughter, if a family has a weapon for protection, that is a good thing as long as it is safe. However, if you pull a weapon on someone...you had better know that you are able to actually squeeze that trigger. Or he/she will take it from you and kill you with your own firearm. Owning the gun is easy. Actually being able to use the gun on another person, that is hard.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hahaha no idea. good point. And hoping the botox is afterwards too, so they can shut one eye.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
Seems it's a spa where you can not only get your nails done, and your face botoxed, but you can also learn how to shoot a gun and practice it too.

is the manicure before or after the gun lessons? because you might break a nail shooting the gun

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Gotta love Iowa, did for a number of years, then moved........

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
They did that in Iowa too...

kcrg.c o m/home/top-9/Buy-A-Ring-Get-a-Gun-At-North-Liberty-Business-174304761.html

FWIW- a Remington 870 is a shotgun, NOT a rifle. The story talks about a rifle, but then names a shotgun.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I can just picture it: "Will ya?" {presenting ring, girl turning her nose up at it} {CLICK CLICK} "NOW, will ya?" {girl looking really nervous and accepting}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
OMG! I remember reading that in the news! I thought it was hilarious!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
I am actually about to learn to shoot. I told hubby I wanted him to teach me. Since he is gone, with work, I would feel better knowing I can protect myself and my family.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17968 posts)
I'd go! I haven't gone to a gun range in a long time, and I doubt I could still shoot a 4 1/2" grouping anymore.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 289   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Texas!