Don't mess with Negril : Swingers Discussion 221661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Negril
TOPIC: Don't mess with Negril
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Fuck me!!! Mr. Jinx.

Do you know how long i have waited to hear that?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Fuck me!!!

Mr. Jinx, I told him the same thing!!!

I was quite shocked that Harry was actually the one who invested. He says that this is his retirement. I assure you though, this wasn't his last pennies :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
The new ownership group and their plans sound encouraging. thanks for posting. We are looking to book a Hedo/Desire type place next year so i will continue to look into their renewal from the dead.

I hope Harry picks people better than stocks, and runs this better than he did with Fido and Mag.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
Sounds amaze! Hell I'll go anywhere as long as its not here LOL

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
when we went in april, one of the new owners, Jon, was sitting behind us on the plane. Paul and he talked for quite a while about all the new plans for hedo, and we noticed alot of improvements already since our trip last sept.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
P.S. Hedonism II is no longer part of Superclubs.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Three years ago, when we were there, things were just terrible. Even though we had an awesome time, there was literally no food, no top shelf booze, no hot water, ants in the room, old beds that weren't cleaned on daily basis, and towels that you had to practically beg for.

Hedo changed though. In February of 2013, Hedonism II was sold to Harry Lange, who is the former portfolio manager for the Magellan Fund and served in the position of Vice President at Fidelity Investments. Over USD10MM has been invested thus far into improvement and renovations. Lange, the majority stock holder, not familiar with the business, decided to keep some of the management to run the day-to-day operations, loaned money to Jon Gross, the John Issa Family and Kevin Levee [Former and current manager of the resort]to form the Marshmallow group and a partnership which the Levee and Issa will repay to earn their share of ownership.

Lange is a very interesting man, who drinks very expensive wines, and who also owns 3 rows of grapes at Yountville Appellation and Far Niente lots, which he won at an auction in Napa.

The improvements are very visible, the place is spotless first and foremost, service is superb. Top shelf booze; Grey Goose, Hennessy V.S.O.P, Glenlivet Nadurra 16 etc...all the bars are open at all times of the day, including the bar between the nude beach and the main bar, which was almost always closed. Food is awesome. In addition, the kitchen by Scumba's bar, now makes oven baked pizza after midnight, and it opens at noon, stays open until 4am.

We spent quite a bit of time with Harry. Which we met for the first time, when we missed our bus from the airport to Hedo, and had to take a later bus. The two hour drive was very interesting to say the least.

If you've never been to Hedo, and have been entertaining the thought, do yourself a favor and go. If you're one of those who said that you'll never return, don't take my word for it, go look for yourself. It's not 100% yet, but it's getting there and fast.

The Hibachi is now known as Harry-San and Pastafari is now renamed to Martinellis.

As to our good time, we had an amazing time, going to leave it at that :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
we met mrs fancy at hedo before, very nice, and very sexy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2062 posts)
Lucky ducky... I'll be there in another few weeks but not for vacation unfortunately

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Don't mess with Negril