Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Don't mess with Delaware
TOPIC: Don't_mess_with_Delaware
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
"I just heard somewhere" that a police cheif in Delaware threw 10 people in for 24 hours without charging them with anything, to prevent them from disrupting the Prune Danish and coffee social at Temple Emanuel in Dover. With the way Delaware randomly beats people with nite sticks and violates people civil rights, how did they ever think they could go to Delaware and get away with it? Just goes to show you, Don't mess with Delaware. BTW...I have 15 women's bathrobes that say "I wasn't born in Delaware, but I got here as quick as I could" on the back...I have them marked down to $8.95, who wants one?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
"I just heard somewhere" that a police cheif in Delaware threw 10 people in for 24 hours without charging them with anything, to prevent them from disrupting the Prune Danish and coffee social at Temple Emanuel in Dover. With the way Delaware randomly beats people with nite sticks and violates people civil rights, how did they ever think they could go to Delaware and get away with it? Just goes to show you, Don't mess with Delaware. BTW...I have 15 women's bathrobes that say "I wasn't born in Delaware, but I got here as quick as I could" on the back...I have them marked down to $8.95, who wants one?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Don't mess with Delaware
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.