Don't mess with Delaware : Swingers Discussion 221472101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDon't mess with Delaware
TOPIC: Don't mess with Delaware
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
"I just heard somewhere" that a police cheif in Delaware threw 10 people in for 24 hours without charging them with anything, to prevent them from disrupting the Prune Danish and coffee social at Temple Emanuel in Dover. With the way Delaware randomly beats people with nite sticks and violates people civil rights, how did they ever think they could go to Delaware and get away with it? Just goes to show you, Don't mess with Delaware. BTW...I have 15 women's bathrobes that say "I wasn't born in Delaware, but I got here as quick as I could" on the back...I have them marked down to $8.95, who wants one?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I just heard somewhere" that a police cheif in Delaware threw 10 people in for 24 hours without charging them with anything, to prevent them from disrupting the Prune Danish and coffee social at Temple Emanuel in Dover. With the way Delaware randomly beats people with nite sticks and violates people civil rights, how did they ever think they could go to Delaware and get away with it? Just goes to show you, Don't mess with Delaware. BTW...I have 15 women's bathrobes that say "I wasn't born in Delaware, but I got here as quick as I could" on the back...I have them marked down to $8.95, who wants one?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Don't mess with Delaware