Domination : Swingers Discussion 446941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDomination
TOPIC: Domination
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok first off Nympho this is a swing site. People here should not be cheating. It goes against everything that we as a group with in a lifestyle believe.

I am relieved you are in another state. I wouldn't want you anywhere near my life or my husband. Just because you do not agree with what they do as a couple doesn't give you or anyone the right to help him cheat. He knew what she was doing in that other room and he was present and accounted for. Does she know, I would be willing to bet she doesn't. So you helped him lie and cheat and betray his wife. It is just wrong.

A couple sets down rules and guidelines. Now if e didn't like how things were going it is something he should address with his wife not a single women who doesn't understand how a couple should work. Especially in this lifestyle.

Now as for dominance in swinging. Dominating and submission require a great deal of trust in the person you are with. I am a submissive in the bedroom. However if someone thinks they could dominate me they have another thing coming. Up to date I have met two couple of the many I allow to take control. The only reason I do is because of the trust and friendship bond we have formed over the last 2 years of knowing them as swing friends.

Swing in a relationship should not be dominated by any one part of a couple, The fact is things done as a couple should be decided as a couple.

Simple fact of the matter is a real swinger doesn't cheat. A real swinger wouldn't allow or help someone knowingly cheat. At least the ones I know and are very real.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
No CuriousMandM it is not necessarily a dick thing! (Giggle!)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I was just thinking the same thing!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Man this is addicting...

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
I felt like I put so much thought into the question I could use this reply in two different threads!

(IMO) There is positive and negative power. My opinion of positive power is when somebody who is in a position of power is using his or her position to enhance or improve desirability, or attractiveness. Opposed to negative power that is used to exploit or hurt people.

Negative power would be when somebody is using his or her gender, position or status to manipulate or intimidate another.

Narcissism plays a role in power and abuse situations. Narcissism is the part of a person who believes it is omnipotent and that it should remain in control at all times. With narcissism there is an urgency to be best, to know it all and to have no weaknesses. Yet it is an arrogance I posses at times but not a partner I actively seek out! still I find them stimulating to overcome if I am able.

Giving power away during sex creates a euphoric response from even the most modest of partners in turn gives them confidence and willingness to accept and try new positions and ideas that have been created by you and appear in their mind to be their idea. Thus being submissive and dominant at the same time!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I'm being lazy tonight...lol Copying is the most sincere form of flattery right?

Mary, Who is comfortable enough to say go knock yourself out honey just give me the juicy details, but he still prefers to share it with me in person... No secrets no lies, life is better that way! FOR US!!!"

Thanks for typing my thoughts... I HAD to fix the typo though...lol

G'nite:)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
He is the dominant partner in many ways, but we determine our standards and boundaries together.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Nymph:

I am a dominant woman. That does not mean we would not get along. Actually, we could get along very well.

I would not try to control you. There is not place for that in swinging. I would maintain my boundaries. I would listen for and respect yours. The issue comes up when someone violates my boundaries. Then, I would be more direct in my decision making.

Respect is the key. Dominant behaviors are one response to lack of respect. Neutral non-confrontational restating of boundaries and leaving is also an Appropriate response.

Nymph, I understand why you take a hard stance. Swinging/playing as a single female requires a very direct ability to communicate what is and is not OK. Couples have each other to fall back on. Singles need to always be the point "man".

If I perceive your question correctly, you have had trouble with folks trying to force their boundaries on you. Not OK. Dominance or lack of is not the problem. Crossing boundaries is the real issue for me.

hugs,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
its funny those that we have been with that say they are dominant really have turned out not to be so.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Domination