Domination : Swingers Discussion 44694101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDomination
TOPIC: Domination
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
p.s. POLY the comments were not directed to you but to the original post as I adressed my comments. Now I am not preaching to anyone. Just speaking on something I have deep feelings about.

Why because I am one of those whom would never knowingly help someone betray someone in that manner. I have been on the recieving end of it once. I know how much it hurts.

When a persson feels strongly about something yes there is alittle more feeling behind the statements.

I find it horrible that people have so little respect for one another anymore.

Notice I say I not you. You can think and feel however you want just do not take what i say out of context. Do not direct it to someone it is not.

Keep it straight!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Be well Livewire!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8916 posts)
"I dont think the whole swinging scenario should be run by one woman, to me that is disrespectful."

Well, here's the deal Nympho. You want to have your orgasm with my husband..... I get to call some of the shots. Do I own him? Absolutely not. But baby girl...you want a piece of him? You'd better have respect for what we are. If you don't? Fine and dandy...... I wouldn't negate your right to persue it. Negate my right to say, no it's really not acceptable to me. Just how good of a cunt do you think you have?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh Annie... does that mean you'll now have more time to take more pics? :D thanks again for..:)

Me---> back on topic:

Are you the dominate partner when it comes to swinging and does swinging all go according to your standards??

~~WE are the dominant partner, if either of us says no, we've both said no. NOTHING, even real life, ever goes according to our standards/plans; we tend to roll with the flow or get out of the water period.

How does this work for you?

~~It works perfectly 99.999% of the time, the rest of the time is a very minute period in which mother nature takes over...lol

Please clarify if you are male or female if you are a couple and if you are a couple, how did you get into swinging?

~~This is Mrs.M. We are a couple who are fully present and attentive to the other. I don't really remember how we got onto the subject, but we talked off and on about it for almost a year. We signed up with SLS and at the end of our "free all options trial", (was it 30 days?) we signed up as lifetime members. It just seemed like a natural part of the evolution of our life together. We'd done all the nutty stuff we wanted to when we were single and figured out that it'd be a whole lot more fun doing it again, together:)

Does your dominace determine everything?

~~Doesn't yours? To a certain extent, someone that says "no, that makes me uncomfortable" or "no thank you, but I'm flattered by your interest", is dominant. We have and will say again those 2 phrases, so I guess the answer to the question would be, yes my/our dominance determines everything.

Whew... that wore me out! Gone to perv some more... Mary AND Mark this evening :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
<Running through the room!>

Pantie raid!!!!

Be nice or Annie gets a spanking!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I, the male, am the dominant one in our sexual relationship. She is the dominant one is all other areas of our life as I am just a take life as it comes sort of person. She tends to point life in the direction she wants as much as she can.

There is a disagreement in this household on which of us actually steered us into swinging. It was basically just the natural progression of the life we chose to lead.

As for side thread on cheating:

A cheater is going to cheat. That's between them and their spouses. When the spouse finds out, and they do a majority of the time, it's going to get ugly. If there comes a time that they have to explain to their kids why Mom and Dad aren't together anymore it won't be because she fucked me.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Nympho said: "Another scenario came from a couple I've been with....he is completely whipped by the female lol she wanted things her way, she slept with other men while he sat in the living room, she wasn't ok with him sleeping with me without me asking her for permission (he had to sneak behind her back to see me) she expected all of us to follow her rules and I wasn't too thrilled, lesson learned "

Is the lifestyle solely about your own needs no matter what and if someone doesn't cow tail to them, they are wrong? What you call whipped, I'd call due respect and agreement a couple should have between them. If the agreement isn't there, nothing should happen. Respect for others does not appear to be something you have in the way you are bashing this other lady. Although we are partners in the lifestyle, Bacchus is dominant. He has a sexual relationship with one of my best friends. He had a major physical attraction to her for sometime which I was well aware of. He also cares for her emotionally in the same manor of friendship I do. Prior to anything happening she made sure to speak to me and make it clear that I was "The Queen" and called the shots. That's the way it should be. Because she does not have a partner to bring and neither she nor I are bi, my gratification comes primarily from seeing my husband and close friend get pleasure. Because she has that respect, I have very few limits. I let my own pleasure take a back seat because I always know I have him everyday. But let them do something behind my back if I did set a limit. Both a long term friendship and marriage would be history. Not that I ever expect that would happen. Because they both have more class and depth of character.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I have only come across one person as of yet whom tried or asked to cross that line. Wanted to meet me with out our partners. Never happen.

Call me nieve so be it ( I just might be), but I would like to believe more people are honest than not. The couples we know who are not married say so. We know a few. The ones that are seem to be. Call me a fool I actual trust the people we are intimate with.

You are right over the internet meeting people can say, do or pretend to be anything they want.

Now we are in very different areas you being from the city and us the country. So ways of life and thinking tend to be very different. So do the types of people you encounter.

From your statements I see you haven't been so lucky meeting the good ones around here. Its a shame so many people can disreguard another human beings feelings just because they do not know them or it is not them. Even their own spouse its a sad thing I think.

Thinks I would have liked 1925.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
One more thing poly I can speak my opinion just like you do yours. So do not tell me not to say what I think. Hello its called posting in a forum.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Come on Poly you read the forums. How many post endless threads on cheating.

Just look and well read. Most do agree with what I said.

Personally I am no home wrecker. swinging is about honesty and respect and trust and sex. How can you think a cheater can possess any of those things themselves.

If you think they will respect your marriage when they cannot their own that's funny.

Cheating does go against the basics of swinging, not mine but most.

You feel its ok to help someone destroy their lives and home. More power to ya. I will keep my conscience free of that.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Domination