Does it turn you on when your partner makes sounds during sex : Swingers Discussion 42453101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDoes it turn you on when your partner makes sounds during sex
TOPIC: Does it turn you on when your partner makes sounds during sex
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn Nuro, I like the way you think!!!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
It's half full if I poured it that way, it's half empty if I drank the first half. Everythin is relative

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
If I see a half full glass, I drink it. Then it's empty and I want some more.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Here is a story about one of our experiences. TO start I, Carla and not a moaner or groaner so to hear noises was different. We go to TJ's all the time and about 2 years ago we finally had the pleasure to "PLAY" with a couple that we have talked to many times. She is very dominant and her hubby is a gentle soul. We all started to play and all of a sudden I heard noises coming from my husband that I had not heard in the 15 or so years we were together. Well......I just stopped dead in my tracks and although we were not newbies in this lifestyle we were not the experienced swingers we are now. I had to stop what I was doing and the noises from my hubby were getting louder and gruntier.(sp) I actually had to leave the room......needless to say that was NOT a good thing but I just could not help it. I felt bad for the man I was with as he thought he did something horribly wrong. After several apologies..........everyone understood that I was just surprised by the animal noises coming from my man...LOL

We are all still friends.....thankfully.

But I try and TUNE out the animal grunts that come from my hubby now.

LOL LMAO

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Was that a slip of the tongue? "You small wonderful."

I'm noticing that Coupleinit4fun likes to turn the questions around to answer them. You're not a shrink by chance?

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We've been to private swing parties where we swear the women competed to see who could moan and scream the most and the loudest!

If you are vocal because you're coming, that's great. If you're just putting on a show for everyone, that's NOT great.

Just our opinion.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Loves the sounds of people havin a great time!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
There have been time when we were in a group situation. The sound of the other cuming sets the other half of us off.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We spent the weekend at a friends beach house a few years back. It was up on stilts. After the group fun was over we all retired to our own rooms. Our room was upstairs from the other couple. By the time we made it to our room they had started at it again. Very loud and the whole house was moving with the rhythm. We laid there and listened then took our turn when they were done. This routine was repeated several more times. I guess the point of this one is it doesn't necessarily have to be your partner or the one you are with at the time.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Daddy's hurting Mommy!!!!

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Does it turn you on when your partner makes sounds during sex