Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile : Swingers Discussion 421181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile
TOPIC: Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do know that there are a few single male profiles out there also that say we are a couple, and a few of them just don't want to change their user name as they have been on this site for quite some time under that name and have met and/or married someone who enjoys the lifestyle. Not that I am saying that is the right thing to do, but could explain some of why it is happening. <just my two cents> Chel

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Good enough. Get ready to review! LOL

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
If you are a paid member, you can submit a review of a profile. Just open the profile and click on "Tell support to review this profile, it has problems", then enter a description of the problem. That is the best way to report a gender problem because the review area has tools to instantly change gender.

For the problem description, just enter something short like, "couple listed as female". You don't have to write a book about it. LOL.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Here is a perfect example. I just saw a listed female with a tag line that staes she is a couple. Seems to me they should be in the couple listing. I see things of this nature all the time. Can you tell I am frustrated? <grin>

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think you really feel there is a misrepresentation, you just have to right Tech. I agree there is probably no set formula to meassure it and that he is most able to make the human judgement call. Just be patient. Depending on how much schenanegans we're all pulling, he could be very busy, LOL.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Just so I'm clear. If I see a profile that is listed as a single female, and I open the profile and it states that she wants someone for her and her hubby, or some variation of that. I should report it? I don't know if there will be time to write to anybody "but" the techs. I guess it would be worth it if it helps weed out the fakes. I cannot be the only person seeing this happen. Maybe it is region I live in?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Thanks Tech, that actually seems more clear than I remember it from last time.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Gender is determined by participation. If two people (male and female) are meeting with others (in person) then it should be listed as a couple.

There are those couples that meet others as both a couple and as individuals, so the profile gender could go either way.

Some couples are married, some live together, and some can "call up a friend" if they need to be a couple.

It's not an exact science and sometimes I must make an educated guess on how a profile should be listed.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
There was a thread that had ended up on this topic not long ago. Nofun, do you remember the name? I can't find it. Techie ended up answering that if only one person was actively using the site, then they are a single. We all felt there was a tremendous amount of ambiguity to what was stated as the policy. For us, our profile is about as straightforward as you can get. We both use the site, we swing together, we decide together, it could be either of us that opens the email or is on in an IM. However, it is almost always Ladywife in the forum.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I spoke with the webmaster about this a month or so ago and he mentioned they were looking into hiring someone full time to do nothing but check through profiles. Also, he encouraged us to send a message to the tech's about it when you run across one of these profiles as mentioned below.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile