Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile : Swingers Discussion 42118101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile
TOPIC: Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile
Created by: WNYHedoCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
If we search for females looking for couples will yield many profiles who are actually couples. Why is it that so many couples will list themselves as female? Please list yourself as what you really are... a couple. It is very frustrating having to weed out the posers from the true female profiles. Profiles that incorrectly list themselves should be banned until they are corrected. I'm sure there are many others out there who agree with us. Don't water down a great site with all the inconsistencies, do us all a favor and update your profile today. Thanks for reading our rant, and have a great day!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well my point when I said "Should single women profiles with husbands be automatically changed? Should couples profiles that say we're married but wife doesnt play be automatically changed?" was meant to those that misrepresent themselves. I should have said single women profiles with husbands who play with them. My mistake.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Young:

I am a married female whose husband does not play. He is well aware of my activities. Most folks I play with eventually come to my home and they meet him. So. Committed singles are not always cheating. I actually have 2 partners. My gf knows of my activities as well.

I agree that 99% of folks with partners listed are misrepresenting themselves. I'm not. One of my certs has met my husband. Nothing bait and switch about me. You get the full story up front. smile

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
So what is the answer to all of this? Should the website not allow someone to change their profile for at least one month? Three months? Should the website delete free members who don't get certified in 6 months? A year? Should single women profiles with husbands be automatically changed? Should couples profiles that say we're married but wife doesnt play be automatically changed?

I for one say YES.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
the real problem lies within the lifetime membrs myself included.they send profiles to be examined and aproved by the people who are lifetime members so they can start using this site .There are way to many people signing up for the webbie to have to look through all of the profiles to see if one is ok or not. Once someone who is affilated with the site, meaning working for the site, the profiles examined may have a different look and feel to them. I have sent quite a few profiles when I look at a profile to be approved to the webby's attention to look at it further. Soemtimes I just do not care

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Chel Penbuttons is right. Craig was a single guy like you talk about. When we met we had his profile changed to a couples profile. You don't lose your username or any other stuff when you do it. He didn't even lose his certs that were written about him when he was listed as a single. So if anyone uses that excuse as to why they didn't change their profile it is a downright lie. We had no problems switching and if i remember correctly all we had to do was write the webmaster and let them know of our new status.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
Ah, we've run into this and even make mention of it on our profile: ... if you're a couple on a singles profile... that isn't the best way to start things off, get back to us when you have your profile in order or don't request us to meet with the person who ISN'T listed on the profile. (i.e. - Those single female profiles that later mention they have a husband that wants to watch and maybe join in)....

The other thing we can all do is write to the person as if their Husband doesn't exist... I figure if they don't acknowledge them, why should we? After about five hundred emails like that I bet they put "I'M MARRIED" in big bold caps in their tag line.

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
E:

This old dog KNOWS which bones to bite. That is a yes. Your bone would get the loving minstrations of a woman who likes to place face.

nough said?

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
What is the problem? The profile is of a biwoman. It's been active one month. No certs. Nothing.

My reply.

It's highly unusual for a female to ask for pics up front. That's a HNGs MO. You have been on this site 1 month. No one has certified you. Based on the above I totally decline your offer. Come back when there is proof of your existence.

too old of a dog to bite. M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Here's an interesting piece of mail I received.

Wow. ::smiles:: Yeah, you sound great. In the time I've been on this site, you are only the second person I have contacted initially, though I've received...over 600 messages myself. I'm quite sure you know what that is like, though, from the sound of your profile. ; )

You're a bit far, and I'm a bit not available at the moment, but who knows? I'd love to see your private pics. ::smiles::

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
well, it seems to be working. The listings are much better now. Thanks Tech! Great job!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Do you use Bait Switch tactics in YOUR profile