Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night : Swingers Discussion 403541011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night
TOPIC: Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Randy and I have totally different sleep patterns. He is always up late at night. He wakes me up for middle of the night fun many times. So yes we "get up" during the night.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
A needle? That's a new one to me. Trade one pain for another?

I have no plans to stop working out, though. Gotta get that perfect shape (or at least die trying!).

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
No need to worry, nofun, we only keep them in our room as long as we have to. Of course, this is our last baby, so Mrs O may have a harder time letting go. Hmmm. Need to put some attention to THAT possibility...

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
The only thing that wakes me up at night are leg and foot cramps. Ouch! And I have to walk around to work it off. This, of course, wakes up the baby (who's still in our bedroom), and that wakes up Mrs O.

Damn.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
It seems like when I was a kid growing up,the nights seemed to last a long time.Now,its here before you know it.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
At my age, pulling an all nighter now means not having to get up to pee!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It seems like the day I hit forty I ceased being able to make it most nights without a 1 AM bathroom run. You'd think I'd get used to it by now, but no. I wake up and lay there uncomfortable trying to convince myself I don't need to and can fall back asleep. 1/2 hour later I get up and then half the time I'm so wide awake it's an hour before I can sleep again. Bacchus has no such problem. Maybe it's just a middle age female-birthed too many babies thing.

Uh, Mrs E.........you mention your children and oldest is 38!!!!!????!!!!!! That's pretty amazing, ROFL

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
funluvin. remembering when our children were babies and how much sleep was lost!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I love the night, have always been a night owl person.If we are out till 11 ,Suzy knows she is in for something,we are out all night. When I do fall asleep,nothing can wake me with the exception of when the sunshines into our bedroom.Hence I chose the bedroom on the west side of the house. I am one of those people who must wae up naturally.If I am awakened by the dogs ,noises I am stil tired.I have just started to try and take naps during the day , this is very difficult for me for some reason.Once in a blue moon I will take a power nap of 3 hours. There is no way I can take a 15 minute to 60 minute nap!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I sleep like the dead also but if I get up Mrs. 4play knows just what to do with it!

;)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night