Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night : Swingers Discussion 40354
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night
TOPIC: Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night
Created by: letrap
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you sleep all night,or do you have to get up during the night?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Somebody say glory!

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Knows who Mrs EandPs 38 year old kid is, lol, Jackies oldest is 46.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"Playing with sharps is not what I'm planning to do when we meet :)..."

Somehow I have the feeling what's in store is far more dangerous than sharps...

8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
OK, thanks, Mariana, for the clarification. I was starting to wonder if this was some obscure technique you wanted to demonstrate on me at the M & G this weekend...

8^)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Jim, Thanks for the advise, but I think I'll follow PolyGrl's. Even a needle sounds better than that.

M, Seriously, though - you stick yourself with a needle and that relaxes the muscle cramp?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
funluvin.well it would appear we are more alike then different as far as body heat.I am always hotblooded and suzy will roll right on over with her cold body for some heat transfer. DS usually that is my intent when I wake her up. Sometimes rolling over is not the best option.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
funlovin if I drape my hand across her chest I always tend to play with her breasts and wake her up.hence my joke about waking up grumpy. she was pissed

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
since my surgeries in which we had to give up our heated water bed , the bed was so warm and ready , now I get into bed and do not wish to even move from that one spot that we warm up ..I have no friggin idea whoose idea that was not to heat a mattress.iTS TO DAMN COLD where we are ,may need to move more south~

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have major problems staying and falling asleep. I'm a night owl besides. Hence my 3am posts.

I can manage 4 hours at most generally. I sleep for 4 get up. Sleep for another 4 hours. I sleep better during the day. I sleep better with cats. A snores so.. Sometimes I have to hit him.. LOL

Noticed some on the pill merry-go-round. Nods. Please feel free to contact me. I might have something up my sleeve. smile.

Turns out my father sleeps the same way. I get headaches like him too. Interesting, very interesting.

Mischief the 2 hour nap lady.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Obladi, here's another idea. Keep a spoon on your nightstand. When you get a painful cramp, grab the spoon and shove it up your ass. Then, at least, the pain is self-inflicted.

Oprah calls that "empowerment."

You're welcome. No charge. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Do you sleep all night or do you have to get up during the night