Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Do you prefer to meet in person over drinks or on the phone
TOPIC: Do_you_prefer_to_meet_in_person_over_drinks_or_on_the_phone
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
I dislike phones. Face to face for me. Texts, email and face to face.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Cayne we have got to meet one of these days! hmmm Maybe we should meet and include JayL....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
i hate talking on the phone, would rather meet in person

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3221 posts)
"For me its more they look at where I live, and think I'm going to talk a certain way. But I was born just east of Philadelphia."

I hear ya! When they get me on the phone and find out I have a bit of a muddled accent that they usually can't place they're almost always confused.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"I'm consistently told my voice doesn't match the way I look initially"

For me its more they look at where I live, and think I'm going to talk a certain way. But I was born just east of Philadelphia.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21886 posts)
"Playing is seldom a foregone conclusion before an actual face to face meet."

I completely agree, Cayne. A couple contacted us that wanted to us to commit to getting a hotel room in anticipation of playing with them, even though we had never met. I guess they really liked our profile, but their pushiness turned us off right away.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Playing is seldom a foregone conclusion before an actual face to face meet.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
" Its fun to see if the voice matches the mental notion we have after seeing photos."

I'm consistently told my voice doesn't match the way I look initially

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I didn't mean to say it's phone and then play. For me it's the progression and increased anticipation that's enjoyable. Maybe starts with a few flirty exchanges in the forum or via SLS email, then a phone call to gage interest and discuss plans, then a meet which may or may not include play. Just so happens the last couple I spent time with followed this path and turned out to be a very fun and Sexy evening for all.

Username hidden
(344 posts)
I much prefer meeting in person over a meal or drinks than only on the phone. In fact, if we haven't met in person first, there is no way I'm going to agree to play with them. The visual clues for me is what it's all about, including whether they give an indication that they find me appealing. Taking the time to converse and flirt if that's in the cards is very important to me.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 30
TOPIC: Do you prefer to meet in person over drinks or on the phone
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.