Do you play together or separately : Swingers Discussion 1476531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do both, we are not married, do not live together, I have kids, his are all grown, he travels for work as I do, but him much longer trips. I have this profile, he has his single profile, and we have a couples together. We met as singles on another site 8+ years ago.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I don't feel we "need" it but I've always wanted it. I had it with my ex hubby and loved it back then and when my current hubby and I got together, it was at one of our group sex parties. I just figured we would continue it after getting married, but then we decided we wanted kids...then found out hubby had no sperm at all, did infertility treatments for years, finally turned to adoption, which we had to be squeaky clean to do that, now our child is almost 3 and we aren't under the pressure or scrutiny we were under while in the adoption process and I just feel like we are at a point in our relationship to try it again.

When hubby came home this morning, I sat him down for a good long talk. I asked him point blank did he plan on ever playing separtely? He said no, he felt that was cheating (I do too) and he would never ever cheat on me. He said he loves me more than ever and will do anything to make me happy. He said he enjoys playing with the couple we regularly see now and for now, does not plan to swap with anyone else. He is the type he has to get to know someone before jumping into bed with them, and he feels really comfortable with this other couple. I told him I wanted to meet others and not feel limited, he said this was fine as long as I gave him as much time as he needed to see if there is chemistry.

I think in this lifestyle, you have to have an ongoing honest relationship with your partner first and foremost or it won't work. I am discovering that. It was easy with the ex hubby; little to no discussion before doing it, no rules, and we mainly played separately. However, that was about 14 years ago and things have changed and I've discovered too, that I have changed.

Thanks for responding...

Blessings, Michelle

Chula MO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Why do you feel you need this lifestyle for your marriage?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
When hubby and I first started our swapping, which we have only done once together so far, I told him I only wanted us to play together. However, he has told me about other people out there he feels attracted to, and I guess my main fear is that he will play separtely and then leave me for someone else. When first started, did anyone else here have this fear? And how did you handle it? I guess sometimes I feel like I opened Pandora's proverbial box, but I have wanted this lifestyle for a long time for our marriage and now that I have it, I feel insecure. Anyone?

Chula MO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately