Do you play together or separately : Swingers Discussion 1476531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, that too.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Maybe it has something to do with the word "lets?"

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
"The above just rubs me the wrong way....can't quite put my finger on it though..."

Inferring to be someone/something you're not, just to hide said insecurities behind?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
the 3somes, and 4 somes work better in came room for us, however, with older friends, we seem to like seperate, which are never far apart, the sounds can still be heard, my wife is very vocal, so she can be heard. if anything wrong is suspected, couples should not get involved to start with, thats out take

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
we feel that some jealousy and uncertainty can and does easily occur in many couples without relationship issues as they get use to being in the lifestyle and sharing their partner.

In most cases we have seen the couples work through their feelings and assure that their partners needs are met so that they are able to evolve, get use to those feelings and they basically go away.

Occasional feelings of jealousy or feelings of insecurity are common in the early days of being in the lifestyle. Doesn't mean every couple experiences this or that it can't be an issue if its acute. Our point is some of these feelings can be very normal in getting use to a new life situation.

We would think its why so many profiles say leave your drama at home and other no drama allowed messages. Though heaven knows some couples have drama in other ways!

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
We do both.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
"I had it with my ex hubby and loved it back then and when my current hubby and I got together, it was at one of our group sex parties."

Hmm...

So you and your current husband met at a swingers event also attended (or hosted) by you and your ex.

Did you leave your ex for him? Was the breakup contentious?

That may be the source of some of your insecurity.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17345 posts)
We play together as that is why we entered the LS...we find it more erotic if we can see what eachother is doing

Kyle TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have played separate but much rather be together because we enjoy watching and hearing each other with others. We have a very stable relationship it does not bother us at all to play separate,but just rather be together to enjoy together.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
Have the two of you sat down and talked out your feelings? I would really soul search before going any farther with the lifestyle. Those feelings can eat away at you and will not be healthy for either one of you. It took 18 yrs. before my husband and I started talking about opening up our lives to others. Best Wishes Jess

Gardnerville NV
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately