Do you play together or separately : Swingers Discussion 1476531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
exactly

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Confidence is a really important factor in successful swinging. And trust in your spouse or s/o is equally important. If you lack either of those, you need to work it out with your partner or you won't find swinging is a hobby for you.

Fortunately for most of us, experience shows you that you CAN feel confident and trust your partner. Once you can understand - no, FEEL - that is true, then you can play without anxiety.

What that means is you can play in the same room or separate rooms, whichever suits your fancy or is preferred by your playmates. We still prefer separate rooms because of the distraction factor - but not always. If the other couple wants to play in the same room, that's fun too, and sometimes it IS fun to watch your spouse in action!

I think the times we've had the most fun we had Round 1 in separate rooms, then all got together in the king sized bed and chatted & laughed & touched & stroked and then all at once Round 2 began! Variety is the spice of life.

At house parties, it's almost impossible to play as a couple with a couple in the same room. At least at the parties we've attended, everyone pretty much freelances and each of us finds a playmate of our own choice and we often aren't even playing at the same time. While one plays, the other is likely to be socializing (or scoping out a potential playmate) or in the kitchen getting a drink or in the hot tub.

Another "separate" scenario is when/if one of us is out of town on travel and plays or the one at home plays. We've rarely done that, but we have. No big deal. We weren't together anyway, so nobody is being "left behind" so the other can have a play date.

Maybe the biggest lesson we've learned in swinging is not to worry about what the other is doing or with whom they're doing it! If you can learn to relax and just "go with the flow," you're on your way to successful swinging.

At least that's how it's been for us.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This goes with life in general, not just swinging. I was taught to be uber competitive...to my father 2nd place is just the first one to lose. And this was instilled in me. Good in relation to business. Bad in relation to relations with others. What is the "best", anyways? I have found that everything is relative. I may be hot to one, alright to the next and not the type of another. For instance, my co-workers think Brad Pitt is da BOMB. I definately do not think he is ugly but I also do not know what the hoo haa is, he is not the type of guy I am attracted to. You are just not going to be the "best" all of the time. Its an impossible standard. Trust me, for years I tried to maintain it. At some point you are like fuck this, I'll just be me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Sexus we could have not said it any better. We love what we have together and damn sure dont wont anything younger better looking bigger tits bigger dick and so on.If we come across anything difrent,we just go with the flow,But when we get home or done the sex is that much better for us as good as it already is.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
I heard, when I read that post, that ok, the guy is in swinging so he has "permission" to fuck women who are younger, smarter, prettier, sexier...and a "good little wife" will let him without acting jealous or insecure. If that's the reason a guy wants to swing, then he's in for trouble. Not just in the swinging world, but in his relationship.

So, if I reversed this: let's say a wife wants to fuck a dude who is more built, who is sexier, longer lasting, more endowed, etc., than her husband, then he should just try to "be the jackpot" for her so she can have the best of both worlds...lame ass hubby at home, and ability to go for all the things he is not.

Funny how clear it is when you turn it around a bit.

My husband and I are NOT swingers because we want to sample what we think we might be missing out on out there...that's the rub of it. We KNOW and FEEL and BELIEVE we have the best with each other. That doesn't change. That's the initial belief going into this thing we call swinging.

It's FUN being with others. It's fun being with others TOGETHER. It's fun coming back together after being with others. There might be other people we meet who have some special "technique" or enhancement or ability or attraction that is different than what we find with each other. That's ok. We are not insecure or jealous or competitive so we can enjoy those other...um...enjoyments. For example, my knees hurt and I'm short and sometimes riding him on top is not easy...and there are plenty of women who are better at it than I am, so yeah, he gets to enjoy that with others. Does that make that other woman prettier or sexier or better than me? Not to Dan it doesn't. It's just something different.

Why would your relationship be so unstable that there would even be that hint of "he could still leave her for someone prettier, thinner, sexier..."? Of course, there are no guarantees in life...but if someone is that callous that he would just be with his wife...what...until someone "better" comes along? that was implied.

Okay. This isn't any clearer, but it feels better running it around in my mind and on the page a bit.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
We only play together. Our personal preference. Hell, we got into the LS to enjoy it with one another...it isn't as much fun for us if we can't be there to share it together.

Rogers AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
OK why is everybody always picking on the 'One'

BTW I don't think Michelle even allows him to play with himself. Might be why he is wound so tight. ;-)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
*Argh...I'm so frustrated I can't explain anything today.*

I'll have to mark this one down. You not being able to express your point in an understandable way is kinda like Obama accually meeting a campaign promise. It just don't happen very often!!! But sexy, I did catch your drift.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
I am totally in agreement with "be the jackpot..."

But the way it was presented might leave something to be desired...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I get what you are saying. It comes across like they are saying if you swing, he won't leave you. I don't really think that is what they meant but that is how it came out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately