Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Do you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you are both very sexy ladies

Northville NY
Username hidden
(320 posts)
It pales next to yours sweetie!

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
Hey Jen , nice ass :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Each of us can play separately but ONLY with someone we've played with together previously and ONLY with our partners knowledge.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
For us, as a soft swap couple we are same room only. I guess we are both good at multi-tasking as we can do what we do with the opposite sex of the other couple and also enjoy hearing our mate get off. In fact we really get off with it.

But as we've said in other forums, to each his own. Even though we do not do separate room, we have full swing friends who love that. They say they can concentrate better. They say that they have no issues being in separate rooms and share all detail later, which results in many more orgasms between them.

Hey, it was good seeing '69couple in this thread. Hello neighbors!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(374 posts)
You say you have wanted this for a long time for your marriage. Too many times I have seen people get into this in an attempt to fix something wrong in their marriage. It never works. In fact, it usually just magnifies any problems that were already there. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but I wondered when I read that sentence if you thought doing this would help. You have to want to do this for the right reason, which means you just really want to do this. And your spouse must want to do it for himself, as well. People going along with it just to please their spouse usually end up resentful of being dragged into it. There are always exceptions, but for the most part, it won't fix a problematic marriage. It can make a great one even better, and the reason, I think, is that you must have faith and trust in your partner to avoid the pitfalls that are everywhere. When you can talk to one another, and trust each other, then no matter what, you have a solid foundation. If you fear losing him to another, then there is a trust issue that must be addressed. Did you discuss these things before starting? Just make sure you are both on the same page, and decide if it's what you really want. If you don't trust that he will always come back to you, you have some work to do before you do anymore swinging. Good luck to both of you.

Vandergrift PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
exactly

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7601 posts)
Confidence is a really important factor in successful swinging. And trust in your spouse or s/o is equally important. If you lack either of those, you need to work it out with your partner or you won't find swinging is a hobby for you.

Fortunately for most of us, experience shows you that you CAN feel confident and trust your partner. Once you can understand - no, FEEL - that is true, then you can play without anxiety.

What that means is you can play in the same room or separate rooms, whichever suits your fancy or is preferred by your playmates. We still prefer separate rooms because of the distraction factor - but not always. If the other couple wants to play in the same room, that's fun too, and sometimes it IS fun to watch your spouse in action!

I think the times we've had the most fun we had Round 1 in separate rooms, then all got together in the king sized bed and chatted & laughed & touched & stroked and then all at once Round 2 began! Variety is the spice of life.

At house parties, it's almost impossible to play as a couple with a couple in the same room. At least at the parties we've attended, everyone pretty much freelances and each of us finds a playmate of our own choice and we often aren't even playing at the same time. While one plays, the other is likely to be socializing (or scoping out a potential playmate) or in the kitchen getting a drink or in the hot tub.

Another "separate" scenario is when/if one of us is out of town on travel and plays or the one at home plays. We've rarely done that, but we have. No big deal. We weren't together anyway, so nobody is being "left behind" so the other can have a play date.

Maybe the biggest lesson we've learned in swinging is not to worry about what the other is doing or with whom they're doing it! If you can learn to relax and just "go with the flow," you're on your way to successful swinging.

At least that's how it's been for us.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This goes with life in general, not just swinging. I was taught to be uber competitive...to my father 2nd place is just the first one to lose. And this was instilled in me. Good in relation to business. Bad in relation to relations with others. What is the "best", anyways? I have found that everything is relative. I may be hot to one, alright to the next and not the type of another. For instance, my co-workers think Brad Pitt is da BOMB. I definately do not think he is ugly but I also do not know what the hoo haa is, he is not the type of guy I am attracted to. You are just not going to be the "best" all of the time. Its an impossible standard. Trust me, for years I tried to maintain it. At some point you are like fuck this, I'll just be me.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Sexus we could have not said it any better. We love what we have together and damn sure dont wont anything younger better looking bigger tits bigger dick and so on.If we come across anything difrent,we just go with the flow,But when we get home or done the sex is that much better for us as good as it already is.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5204 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately