Do you play together or separately : Swingers Discussion 147653101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
Created by: kdnom
Original Starting post for this thread:
When hubby and I first started our swapping, which we have only done once together so far, I told him I only wanted us to play together. However, he has told me about other people out there he feels attracted to, and I guess my main fear is that he will play separtely and then leave me for someone else. When first started, did anyone else here have this fear? And how did you handle it? I guess sometimes I feel like I opened Pandora's proverbial box, but I have wanted this lifestyle for a long time for our marriage and now that I have it, I feel insecure. Anyone?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Both. I see a SF from the site and we play together if we find a couple we click with and seperately if the situation dictates. For example, she is traveling on business this week and I have arranged for a "date" to take her to a club for me.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We are usually together but I have played seperately a few times and have gone on a few dates alone and on a couple of over nite trips.

Coon Rapids MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We are a married couple and we do both! Right now, due to her health problems (Severe arthritis )t hat makes it difficulkt for her to enjoy all the positions she ilkes, she plays seperately only with males that she knows very well, who are understanding about handling her carefully- the males are usually males that are friends she's Known for a very long time and played with before. And she does this with my full permoission and approval, since I truly want her to enjoy her natural sexuality to the fullest extent that she wans, with what she desire most. She also fully approves of my playimng seperately or in 3somes with friends she knows and trusts. She also l;ike to at least meet any female that I want to play with for two reasons. First, to let the female know that that I have my partner's spprovsal to do so. Second, to keep the open trust we hasve between us alive, so neither of us has to ever resort to any deception with one another. We have a very strong, stable marraige and sharing sexual fun and pleasure with others is simply a PLUS to our relationship, and neither of us wants it to to ever become a minus. We both are hiahly sexual people and we truly want one another to enjoy it, but still keep our personal relationship alive and well. After all, while we both enjoy sexual fun very much, the most important thing for us is still the reason we became a couole. And we have no intention of that chamging in the future, no matter how enjoyable fun sex can be from time to time wih a good friend.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
That was sweet, thank you!

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
you are both very sexy ladies

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
It pales next to yours sweetie!

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Hey Jen , nice ass :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Each of us can play separately but ONLY with someone we've played with together previously and ONLY with our partners knowledge.

~ Jen

Moosic PA
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
For us, as a soft swap couple we are same room only. I guess we are both good at multi-tasking as we can do what we do with the opposite sex of the other couple and also enjoy hearing our mate get off. In fact we really get off with it.

But as we've said in other forums, to each his own. Even though we do not do separate room, we have full swing friends who love that. They say they can concentrate better. They say that they have no issues being in separate rooms and share all detail later, which results in many more orgasms between them.

Hey, it was good seeing '69couple in this thread. Hello neighbors!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
You say you have wanted this for a long time for your marriage. Too many times I have seen people get into this in an attempt to fix something wrong in their marriage. It never works. In fact, it usually just magnifies any problems that were already there. Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but I wondered when I read that sentence if you thought doing this would help. You have to want to do this for the right reason, which means you just really want to do this. And your spouse must want to do it for himself, as well. People going along with it just to please their spouse usually end up resentful of being dragged into it. There are always exceptions, but for the most part, it won't fix a problematic marriage. It can make a great one even better, and the reason, I think, is that you must have faith and trust in your partner to avoid the pitfalls that are everywhere. When you can talk to one another, and trust each other, then no matter what, you have a solid foundation. If you fear losing him to another, then there is a trust issue that must be addressed. Did you discuss these things before starting? Just make sure you are both on the same page, and decide if it's what you really want. If you don't trust that he will always come back to you, you have some work to do before you do anymore swinging. Good luck to both of you.

Vandergrift PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately