Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Do you play together or separately
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately
Created by: kdnom
Original Starting post for this thread:
When hubby and I first started our swapping, which we have only done once together so far, I told him I only wanted us to play together. However, he has told me about other people out there he feels attracted to, and I guess my main fear is that he will play separtely and then leave me for someone else. When first started, did anyone else here have this fear? And how did you handle it? I guess sometimes I feel like I opened Pandora's proverbial box, but I have wanted this lifestyle for a long time for our marriage and now that I have it, I feel insecure. Anyone?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we go to a party the mrs waits very patiently for me to hook up and then off she goes with the men, not to be seen again until the wee hours of the morning with a huge grin on her exhausted face.

When we meet other couples by themselves we do what ever they want, same room or separate.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
OP hasn't been on line in over 1500 days....just saying.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
"Mr. Tact" {aka Mr. Uriah} and I initially met as singles in the LS about 3 years ago and very quickly spoiled each other. That does happen when you meet someone that pings all of your buttons in the right ways and not just the sexual ones.

We started as play together/same room only couple with "grandfathered" exceptions for some previous existing playmates {2 females that Mr. U knew and a couple of SM's of mine.} Those early grandfathered in's--were very naughty though and subsequently lost their fucking privileges.

Our agreement regarding any separate play is that it happens with prior consent, full knowledge and we each have a no questions asked "veto" power of any potential fuck buddy. We are still a same room/same bed preference above all (we do enjoy watching each other) and as a couple we will still play with any prior playmates who respect our preferences and act within those boundaries.

Unfortunately, there are always those in the LS who are too inflexible to adapt to any change, even worse are those who would seek separate play with one partner, while discounting the other partner entirely. We both had "sex friends" like that----in the past. I didn't/still don't care how good of a fuck a SM/SF/Couple might have been or might be, when they display a decided lack of respect toward either my chosen partner or OUR relationship---they become part of "fucking" history.

Mrs. Uriah ~

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4346 posts)
@OP. 1st off I'm not smart enough to be afraid of anything so I wasn't but my Baby was . Not that she wasn't intrigued by the idea. I still remember the night before our 1st play date. We were laying in bed and she said I have such an intrepid sense of doom about this. I told her we could call it off and she thought for a second. Naw fuck it if your not scared I ain't

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
When we started, we played together and in the same room. As we became more comfortable with the lifestyle, we upped our game to separate rooms. We've also played completely separate from each other, but those have been rare occurrences and with people that we both know and trust. We've talked about opening up our relationship even more but haven't taken that plunge yet. We'll get there sooner or later. We're in no rush.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
I gave Mrs. U the OK to play separately recently, and she entertained 2 single males on different occasions last week. Not surprisingly, I learned that they were clumsy, awkward, inadequate, shitty fucks. I think it is good that she tastes the cooking brandy from time to time so that she continues to savor the Courvoisier.

Mr. Uriah (aka "Mr. Tact")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4346 posts)
Both. I see a SF from the site and we play together if we find a couple we click with and seperately if the situation dictates. For example, she is traveling on business this week and I have arranged for a "date" to take her to a club for me.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We are usually together but I have played seperately a few times and have gone on a few dates alone and on a couple of over nite trips.

Coon Rapids MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We are a married couple and we do both! Right now, due to her health problems (Severe arthritis )t hat makes it difficulkt for her to enjoy all the positions she ilkes, she plays seperately only with males that she knows very well, who are understanding about handling her carefully- the males are usually males that are friends she's Known for a very long time and played with before. And she does this with my full permoission and approval, since I truly want her to enjoy her natural sexuality to the fullest extent that she wans, with what she desire most. She also fully approves of my playimng seperately or in 3somes with friends she knows and trusts. She also l;ike to at least meet any female that I want to play with for two reasons. First, to let the female know that that I have my partner's spprovsal to do so. Second, to keep the open trust we hasve between us alive, so neither of us has to ever resort to any deception with one another. We have a very strong, stable marraige and sharing sexual fun and pleasure with others is simply a PLUS to our relationship, and neither of us wants it to to ever become a minus. We both are hiahly sexual people and we truly want one another to enjoy it, but still keep our personal relationship alive and well. After all, while we both enjoy sexual fun very much, the most important thing for us is still the reason we became a couole. And we have no intention of that chamging in the future, no matter how enjoyable fun sex can be from time to time wih a good friend.

Leitchfield KY
Username hidden
(18 posts)
That was sweet, thank you!

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 50   End
TOPIC: Do you play together or separately