Do you like to be spanked : Swingers Discussion 45190
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDo you like to be spanked
TOPIC: Do you like to be spanked
Created by: Terry4u9 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pain certainly causes me to be able to reach higher levels of sexual pleasure. There are times when I simply am not going to be able to reach orgasm unless something painful happens. Sexual pleasure also helps me achieve higher levels of tolerance of other things. Someone who is an artist in combining the two can make me a danger to myself. Endorphins and oxytocin make quite a chemical cocktail. There are also times when I crave the sensation of applied pain (to differentiate from oh, say, slamming my finger in the door which does not do anything but make me curse and cry) for its own sake. It isn't always sexual. I also crave the...spent feeling of having been used for another's pleasure with no regard for my own desires or pleasure in the act. I dont' always get it when I want it, and sometimes I get it when I don't want it, but it all works for me.

Farmington MO
Username hidden
(36 posts)
ahhhh the appropriate use of force, control, and semi to fully painful stimuli..

The nuance of the provision of such is great fun for me.

I am very capable of using my body to pull, pin, grab, spank, swat, bite, beat or otherwise stimulate my female partner. I prefer those few dominant males, trained in powerXchange to apply those techniques to me.

But don't bite me. I'm the biter.

Has anyone found that the pain causes higher levels of sexual pleasure to be reached? I believe pain increases our sexual response, Pain removes a plateau in orgasmatic response.

Well versed Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
"I also like to be bitten- hard, but not long. Hard and quick, and not repeatedly in the same spot."

Agreed. Just that way.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Yes, I like to be spanked. Quite a lot. Hands are good, but my favorite is a leather slapjack. You can hit quite hard with it and not hurt your own hand. I can cum from just spanking if the top finds the right spots. I also like flogging, biting, bruises, slapping, hair-pulling and other things that hurt. Pain quite often turns me on. Submitting to pain turns me on even when the pain doesn't. But the person doing the spanking, biting, flogging, etc. absolutely must be turned on by hurting me. Somebody doing something just for my benefit does nothing for me. Less than nothing: It is the ultimate anti-turn-on. I have to be able to feel the hunger and the predator energy and see "that" look in his eyes. The right person can just grab the nape of my neck, or a fistfull of my hair, say a dirty word or two and I'll do just about anything. Sometimes spanking and the like are just a fun, pleasurable part of sex play. Sometimes they are not fun or pleasurable (for me) but still an essential element to my sexuality/emotional make-up.

I have been told that I telegraph my orgasms by curling my toes. I bite, when allowed. I like to bite. If something is really intense and I can't bite someone else, I'll just bite myself. I don't regularly use my nails: my partner doesn't care for it and I don't chance leaving any marks on anyone else without clear, explicit consent, but if someone enjoys it I will. pup

Farmington MO
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I use my nails sometimes. You can tell I have lost control by the way my eyes are rolled back into my head, my mouth is wide open, and the sounds coming out of my mouth are continuous. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
There are times I like to be spanked but for the most part I like being the Spanker.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I detest being spanked. I used to fantasize about it when I was in my early 20's, and I tried it a few years later, and hated it. I hate it even more now than then. It feels degrading and it hurts. I'm totally not into it. But since the idea used to turn me on, I can see why some people would like it.

I like to be bitten! But not so that it hurts. It takes a real artist to know how to BITE just right. Don't bite the same spot more than once or twice, is one rule. You have to have the right kind of teeth to do the best job...natural teeth, not crowns.

Luckily my hubby is a pro by now...years of practice!

J.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
My standard spanking question replies.

I am a delicate flower, and delicate flowers do not get spanked.

I haven't been spanked since I was five and would like to keep it that way.

A playful lil swat on the rump is one thing, a spanking is not my cuppa.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Mrs C, Do we get to keep the wad of cash after we spanked you with it?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We've ran into several ladies who enjoyed being spanked over the last few years. Neither of us were interested in doing it for them. We were willing to watch.

Now biting is up for discussion. Ok, not really a discussion point, but a spontaneous bite on the chest is usually appreciated.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Do you like to be spanked