Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Do you like Autumn
TOPIC: Do you like Autumn
Created by: trooperandpirategirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So this debate sort of started on Facebook. We had frost here this morning which is early for us. I made a comment about it and saying I'm not ready for cold, winter ect. I got a ton of people going "fall is the best time of year" "the changing of the tree's and the crispness of the air is so wonderful" yada yada. When I posted my personal feelings on Autumn I got a private message calling me morbid and told I need shrink.

So what are your feelings about Autumn?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Pg- It is safe then to assume you would be cold on a snowmobile doing 60mph in temps around 18 below ? "

the only way you would get me on a snowmobile in that weather, or actually at all, would be to knock me unconscious. The only reason on earth to go out in -18 degrees would be to take care of the horses.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Pg- It is safe then to assume you would be cold on a snowmobile doing 60mph in temps around 18 below ?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
lol hubby wouldn't let the hot tub be 103. Ever. He is always hot. I'm always freezing.

Pulling out my winter gear it was only 34 when I took the girls to school this am.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Toledo, I'm with you on hot tub use. We have had various hot tubs for about 16 years and use ours year round. While it feels good to soak away aches and pains any time of year, stepping in naked and hunkering down in the 103 degree water while the snow falls softly around us is nearly magical.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9271 posts)
lol it was in the 50's when I had on the sweatshirt and polar fleece. This morning when it was in the 30's I had on the sweatshirt and a lands end winter coat.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Mid thirties is definitely time to put on some additional coverage, though I don't know about a sweatshirt and a fleece. Sounds like shorts and a hoodie to me.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
when hubby and I were dating we went in his outdoor hot tub when it was snowing. I will admit it was pretty cool to be in the hot water while it was snowing all around us. I didn't like the cold I ended up with though.

I'm so not happy with these mid thirty degree mornings! and had to wear a sweatshirt with polar fleece over it to the barn :(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
PG, I don't limit hot tubbing to a specific season, it's definitely a year round activity here. In the summer, it's purely to help relax my muscles after a good workout. In the fall and winter, it's just awesome to relax and enjoy a good soak in the tub. I love the contrast of 100 degree water with 40 degree air outside.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
lol so I'm one of the few that doesn't care for this time of year I see.

Its 52 here this morning and I'm wrapped up in a blanket with my fingers half frozen. Already planning trips away from the cold and snow.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Went for a ride and the leaves are changing. The air is crisp and clean and I look forward to a wet winter. Snow and lots of it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 63   End
TOPIC: Do you like Autumn