Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big
TOPIC: Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big
Created by: kibblesnbits
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'll start. Post Cheetos, Dr. Pepper, or cooler related pics. {Or anything funny}

TAG! You're it!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 273   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cheerless....the new breakfast of champions

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
CHEETOS!!

If there was ever any doubt that they are the best snack food ever, then this solidifies their position. When's the last time Doritos, Pretzels, or Potato Chips ever helped nab a criminal, hmmm?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
KERSHAW COUNTY, SC (WIS) -A Kershaw County man is in some trouble after allegedly leaving a tasty trail of evidence to his hiding place after he burglarized a Cassatt store, according to investigators.

Austin Lee Westfall Presler, 19, had broken into a store and had stolen beer, cigarettes, snack foods, and energy drinks. During the alleged burglary, Presler had inadvertently broken open a bag of Cheetos leaving several of the cheesy nuggets strewn on the floor of the store, investigators said.

Surveillance video showed a white car speeding away from the scene. Deputies began a foot search from the store and went to a home located nearby on Cassatt Rd. where they located a similar white car. As investigators approached the front door of the home, they observed more fresh Cheetos on the front porch.

After getting permission to search the home, deputies discovered Presler in a room along with the items stolen from the store. He was taken into custody and charged with 2nd degree burglary.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
Ocala, FL: A brother and sister have been charged with burglary and grand theft after police found their van packed with stolen Cheetos and other Frito-Lay products. Darren and Jessica Huggard, 25 and 22 respectively, were pulled over while driving when a deputy saw a child jumping in the backseat. When the deputy approached the van he saw that it was packed with hundreds of loose bags. He asked where they came from, and Hagerman said he and his sister take the chips from dumpsters to generate revenue.

The deputy found that Hagerman had a master key for the gate lock at the Frito-Lay factory, despite not working there. The siblings were arrested and the child was given to a relative.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
mmmmmm gin and fresca :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Uhm, Good, I personally prefer Fresca over Squirt. Just sayin

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
Just so ya don't start calling it pee. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I grew up with "pop" in Canada, but it became "soda" in Albany.

Western NY i.e. Buffalo, though, it's pop.

I was back in Canada for only a week and I was calling it "pop" again already.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20531 posts)
omg, Inked said "pop" for soda. I started using the term "soda" in VA, where if I said "pop," I'd get funny looks and blank expressions. My sons still say "pop," and that was my natural word, so might go back to that one. No, I've never said, "y'all want a cold drank?" or "How 'bout fetchin' me a Coke."

back to my yankee roots.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Gimme dat cheeto!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 273   End
TOPIC: Do These Cheetos Make My Ass Look Big