Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Discrection
TOPIC: Discrection
Created by: NewlyWed_Swingers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
sort of like certifications don't you think.........we have been with so and so , please contact us as we have the resume to keep you satisfied!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Nympho, yes they will.

We find it irritating when we get an email from a couple we've never met, and it says something like "Hi! We're writing because we talked to XXXXXX and they said you were great in bed...how about meeting us?". We don't want to deny anything, to us that would be lying, but we'd never tell anyone about the actual experience unless it would be to warn someone of something that was absolutely horrible. Come to think of it, it would have to be beyond horrible for us to tell anyone about it.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Ladywife,

I figured you would like that. LOL

Carrie who is meeting Ladywife and her sweet hubby next month

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
For example, I have no problem telling you that I will be meeting a regular forum poster next month but I would never tell you whether I used my strap-on on her hubby. hehehe "

I would never divulge that type of thing either. ROFLMAO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We agreed when we started swinging years ago that we wouldn't discuss couples we'd played with either with other couples or singles. We have, however, made recommendations that one couple should meet with another couple, providing the other couple is interested. We would never give anyone details of any meeting, or playdate..and don't feel its anyone's business. We attend house parties and find that we have mutual friends in the lifestyle, but even if we play with the other couples there, we still won't gossip.

Being business owners, we use the term discreet to mean that we aren't going to "out" anyone..nor are we going to have a lengthy discussion regarding anyone's anatomy or habits. Anyone who asks is told if they're interested in learning about another couple, they need to talk to THEM not us.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Does anyone claim to be "indiscrete", or is it "indiscriminate".....

We think of being discrete as mainly not advertising to those outside the swingers world. But asking if you have had sex with someone, or for more details, is pretty crass. We will let some swingers know who we are "friends" with, but don't talk beyond that. "Friends" can mean just about anything.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
We don't tell people who we play with and have actually only had one person ask. There are times we have told other couples who we have met. It is common ground for a conversation when meeting a new couple. We just don't give details.

For example, I have no problem telling you that I will be meeting a regular forum poster next month but I would never tell you whether I used my strap-on on her hubby. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18045 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Discrection