Different twist on inconsiderate people : Swingers Discussion 45643
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumDifferent twist on inconsiderate people
TOPIC: Different twist on inconsiderate people
Created by: wifefirsttime
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
absolutely makes sense,sex does not equal friends it equals sex.If friendship was the number one goal then preferences would not mean squat.People would be meeting others ,just to make friends.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
There's virtually no excuse for people who "no show". Unless somethings so catastrophic happened that the person could be expected to totally forget about the date (someone had to be rushed to the hospitial, someone died), it's just plain MEAN to not call and cancel.

Really, the only way to be vaguely sure of having people show is to have a phone number. If they can't give a cell or phone number and talk in person, I would not invite that person. When people know you can call them after not bothering to show up for something they agreed to do, they are less likely to stand you up. Or at least call and cancel. You are more real if you have talked to someone, than if you are someone from "online".

We have never had anyone we met through the Internet stand us up, and I think it's because we touch base by telephone in advance. I have heard other couples get a cancellation at the last minute, or while sitting and waiting in the bar, but that is still better than the whole thing up in the air.

Sorry about your bad experiences. :(

Jen

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
There have been forum posts about single males sending email to couples who state clearly in their profile they are not interested in single males. This also goes hand in hand with couples who email you who obviously didn't read the profile of the people they email because there is something in the email that said couple are not in the "preferences stated in the profile". There is now a current thread about being "stood up". What about the people that open their homes to do a house party of some type, get alot of people saying they are coming, but when the party day comes, no email that something came up, no email that they can't make it, ect. If a person or couple are gracious enough to have a party, and you respond with interest of attending, why can't people send a "sorry, can't make it". I know this happens with club reservations, house parties, and also with one on one meets. I'm sure we ALL understand things come up, things change, people get sick, babysitters cancel and the such. But if the babysitter had enough consideration to inform you they can't make it, or if one of the couple becomes sick, even on the day of the event, don't you think people should be considerate enough to say "sorry, can't make it this time". Since I've been doing toy parties for both swingers and vanilla people, I have found vanilla people have more consideration than swingers. I thought swingers should be more considerate to others since they are suppose to be "respectful". I'm finding this is NOT the case. Non swingers have more "respect" for their friends and aquantances than swingers have. Does this make any sense to anyone?

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Different twist on inconsiderate people