Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving or at some crazy hour
TOPIC: Did_you_go_shopping_on_Thanksgiving_or_at_some_crazy_hour
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 33 of 33
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't go out on Black Friday. Instead I shop online.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I do the Amazon Black Friday deals. I'll have that running on one monitor while I work using the other monitor.

I haven't gone out on Black Friday in years! I'd much rather sit here and process pictures and profiles than deal with that crap. :)

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
We all like Black Friday bargains and the stores are keeping open even on the holiday or from midnight on. Did you go shopping at at a time when the stores are normally closed? Jobs are tough to get these days so most workers can't complain about having to go to work on Thanksgiving or at midnight Friday morning. Of course, our own money is valuable too. Do you care when you shop? SHOULD you care? Are employees expected to work whatever hours stores are open? Did you get a bargain you couldn't have gotten at a more normal hour? Tell us about how you shop and why.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(330 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 33 of 33
TOPIC: Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving or at some crazy hour
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.